• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What to do you do to kill time?

Mostly I landscape at the moment. Or I fish, because it's kind of relaxing in a way. I always seem to be running (not literally) around my town doing stuff though, so there's never really a down moment. I just keep finding stuff to do!

Decorate houses, landscape, or organize storage. Maybe some initiatives if they're easy enough. I need to do more fishing and bug catching but it's sooooo tedious

I do landscaping if I can (I'm currently waiting for Marina to move since she's in the way;~;), I play puzzle league and desert island escape, I visit some dream addresses I've found on tumblr or on here since there's a few threads floating around, I might go to CT to find silver axes or rare furniture and I guess that's about it.

Back