• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What Tiers are your villagers in?

tier 2: muffy
tier 3: daisy
tier 4: bill
tier 5: blaire, camofrog, clyde, jitters, nibbles & tammy

at this stage muffy is the only one i am looking to move out... something about her annoys me so much, i can't quite put my finger on it. tbh i think lots of tier 5 villagers are super underrated!

Kid Cat is Tier 3, not Tier 5.

Well, Tia is not tier 1, Diana and Marshal are not 2, Chrissy and Francine aren't 3 and Deirdre and Coco are not 4. What list did they use?

Last edited:
My villagers as of the August 26th update
Tier 1: Lolly (#2), Beau (#6), Diana (#14)
Tier 2: Bluebear (#9), Cookie (#10), Kyle (#26), Maple (#27)
Tier 3: Deirdre (#8), Cherry (#14), Flora (#16)
Tier 4: Butch (#20), Frita (#30)
Tier 5: Anchovy, Avery, Becky, Bertha, Boone, Bree, Caroline, Clyde, Coach, Elvis, Katt, Keaton, Maelle, Moe, Peck, Rodney, Sydney, Victoria

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure most of mine are Tier 5.

Tier 1: Lolly
Tier 2: Bluebear
Tier 3: Willow
Tier 4: Deli, Vesta, Snake
Tier 5: Antonio, Lionel, Walt, Benjamin

Apparently Deli and Willow are more popular than I realized...

Tier 1 - Stitches
Tier 2 -
Tier 3 -
Tier 4 - Hopper, Jacques,
Tier 5 - Midge, Tank, Curlos, Hans, Rory, Groucho,

I can't find Pashmina. Hans, Rory, Groucho, and Hopper I got from voids. I should ask people to empty those more.

Last edited:
Tier 1 - Marshal, Stitches, Beau
Tier 2 - Sprinkle, Fuchsia
Tier 3 - N/A
Tier 4 - Carmen, Chevre
Tier 5 - Scoot, Monique, Yuka

Surprisingly enough, my Tier 1 villagers, apart from Stitches, were random move ins that I couldn't let go.

Tier 1: Marshal, Diana, Fauna, Stitches, Merengue, Ankha, and Rosie

Tier 2: Kid Cat, Francine, and Chrissy

Last edited:
Tier 1: Julian, Flurry
Tier 2:
Tier 3: Poppy
Tier 4: Hamlet, Tom
Tier 5: Agent S, Angus, Walker, Yuka

Last edited:
Most of mine are mid or bottom-tier, except for Marshal who I was lucky enough to get from the beginning. I love them just the same though :)

Teir 1- Rosie
Teir 2- Cheif,Pekoe
Teir 3- None
Teir 4- Margie
Teir 5- Becky,Charlise,Katt,Tucker,Tex
Most of mine are teir 5 :/

Most of mine are tier 5 cuz I recently restarted :( I have a few tier 2 villagers tho
Don't feel too bad. In my first town, Westerly, all but one of my villagers are Tier 5, with Flora (Tier 3) being the sole exception. I should note though that I adore all of my villagers regardless of what tier they place in.

Back