What the heck? :|

Also, note from Smart Tech: We consider an old thread one that was made over 1 month ago. Example: Say a thread was made August 2, 2005. And someone bumped it today. That thread would be over 1 month old, and would count as a old, bumped, thread. Any threads that are over 1 month old are considered old and bumped.[/quot]
Yeah but like wat if it has dicusion and peeps are stil replyin, but it hits 1 month old is dat stil a bump. I think dis rule should be leik 1 month or sumting after teh last reply.

The Rutles said:
Also, note from Smart Tech: We consider an old thread one that was made over 1 month ago. Example: Say a thread was made August 2, 2005. And someone bumped it today. That thread would be over 1 month old, and would count as a old, bumped, thread. Any threads that are over 1 month old are considered old and bumped.[/quot]
Yeah but like wat if it has dicusion and peeps are stil replyin, but it hits 1 month old is dat stil a bump. I think dis rule should be leik 1 month or sumting after teh last reply.
You should just use your best judgement. If it's a thread that you could add something important to, go ahead. If it's about someone getting a game, for example, and you just wanna say you like that game too, then just leave it.

DarthGohan1 said:
The Rutles said:
You should just use your best judgement. If it's a thread that you could add something important to, go ahead. If it's about someone getting a game, for example, and you just wanna say you like that game too, then just leave it.
Yes Gohan, this is what everyone should do.

Back