• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Scared you as a kid?

Speaking of stop motion, that one claymation with the chickens or w/e...that scared me too. The part where the chickens were about to be killed. I always had nightmares that they actually did get killed and then I would be next...

Chicken Run? I loved that film except for the part you're talking about. It scared me to heck-I really don't like seeing any type of animal die in film, even in clay.

Chicken Run? I loved that film except for the part you're talking about. It scared me to heck-I really don't like seeing any type of animal die in film, even in clay.

Yeahhh. The movie itself was fine, but that one part is what ruined it for me as a kid ;_;

Agreed ten-fold.
It didn't scare me, but it did leave me unsettled.

Speaking of stop motion, that one claymation with the chickens or w/e...that scared me too. The part where the chickens were about to be killed. I always had nightmares that they actually did get killed and then I would be next...

Same here o.o

I liked the rest of the movie though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not usually scared of anything (I love spiders, heights, etc :p) but nightmares usually leave me pretty rattled ><

I don't have the video, but it was that episode of spongebob where squidward is telling spongebob some urban legend while they're alone working late shifts..and if anyone has seen it, you know what happened. I slept with the lights on for like a week after I saw that, haha >u< I was only like five or six though

The dark. My brother convinced me as soon you turn off the lights, monsters would appear. Didn't sleep without lights for some years.

I remember when I had nightmares as a kid, it was always something so horrendous and abstract; it just scared me but I couldn't tell you what exactly it was that was scary.

I don't actually remember this because I think I was about 2/3 but my mother claims I used to be terrified of lint from the dryer. :rolleyes:

Oh god, I was so dumb as a kid. XD

I had a lilo and stitch poster beside my bed when I was a kid and at night I would stare at it and I would think that stitch was moving. Idk why I thought that, but it always creeped me out. XD

I used to be scared of spiders when I was little, but now I spiders are my favorite animals
especially jumping spiders and tarantulas they're so adorable <3

-that damn Piano from Mario 64 B(
scared the Jeebies out of me when I first encountered it
"oh hey look a red coin, going to go g- OMFG!!!!"

there are still many things that scared me as child that still scare me now,
but I'd rather not get into those.

Last edited:
Back