• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

What ****ry are you from

THE_AUSTRAILIAN_GUY

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Howdy Mates!

as you may already know, I am Australian! And proud to be it, I mean just look at my sig! I am also part of many other ****ires, such as Egypt, Russia, Spain, Isreal, Iraq, and many more, but I can't think of it atr the moment, so I am asking you what ****ries are you from! Do you speak thier launguge?

I speak a little of Australian words when I talk, but I lost many....:unsure: but thank god! That I still have my accent, the chillas love it!

I'm from the US, and my heritage is Russian, Ukranian, Jewish, Christian.... and some more..

Adn I speak russian.

I am american, but my dad is sort of ejyption, but he had his citisenship taken away for being a jew, and I am a decendent of Austrian barron Hersh.

I was born in America...

I'm Dutch, Norwegian, French, English and Swedish. A pretty stereotypical Minnesotan, minus the messed-up accent.

Back