• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What represents easter better?

Easter?

• Total voters
Wow I didn't know there was so many Christians here we should start a group ;)

Last edited:
I mean the easter bunny tho...
But bunnies dont lay eggs...

(;_;)such a hard decision...

Actually, the easter bunny does lay eggs. Well, it was initially a bird, but it was turned into a rabbit. It started off with the goddess Ostara (which is where "Easter" came from) arriving late one spring. She found a bird who could no longer fly and was nearly dying. She was deeply saddened by this sight then turned him into a rabbit as an attempt to save him, but as a remembrance of his original form, he had the ability to lay eggs. Since magic was used, the bunny's eggs were all colourful. TL;DR goddess finds dying bird and turns him into a bunny laying eggs that look like they were dump in random paint buckets.

With that said, I think I'll go with the bunny since I didn't even have a damn clue that chicks represented Easter.

I would say possums best represent easter cos they can play dead like jesus when they're in trouble

Last edited:
one time a bunny bit me and broke a vein

bunnies are like the icon of easter though bc they lay colored eggs & chickens only lay normal eggs

never heard of a chocolate chick for easter

for all those whonare saying jesus

Everyone knows jesus represents easter already. I meant which animal is better.

south-park-s11e05c05-easter-bunnies-vs-ninjas-4x3.jpg

Bunny! Don't you knkw of the hare club for men?

Back