• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What made you stop playing?

MrCrazyDavis

Bells
For me it was the boredom factor. It gets repetitive, and running around watering flowers, catching pixel fish and bugs, and being punished if you go on holiday for 2 weeks is just a pain. If you've ever thought about stopping playing/have stopped, say why.

I didn't stop playing (yet),but I can see I'm playing a lot less these days,just because it's too repetitive.

It's boring and the grass breakage annoyed the hell out of me.
I am trying to get back to playing, but I don't know.

I still play, but only if I have good fun people to wifi with. ;D

I still play AC:CF, but my Wii is being repaired right now. What irk me from playing is those repetitive daily grinds, mostly watering flowers. Why Nintendo still force us to water our flowers just to be an silly excuse of playing more of AC:CF? :throwingrottenapples:
<small><small><small><small>
EDIT: Reached 100 posts for the first time ever on TBT!
</small></small></small></small>

I only play if I'm gonna wifi with someone. I HARDLY play now... I never have time or it's just boring... Anyone wanna wifi? xD

I don't play anymore because the screen would go blank when I went to the City, plus Homework and school and my options for GCSE!

I usually get bored of AC fast. But since I have CF, I can Wi-Fi with cool people.

Meh, I still like playing it. Something tells me I'll never get bored of it.

The game depressed me in all honesty. I worked hard to make my town good, with trees, hybrids, worked on my house, etc and while doing all of this, my town turned into this muddy graveyard which severely lacked grass. It was horrid.

Granted that wasn't the only reason, it's a very repetitive game, but I would have played a lot longer if it wasn't for the grass disappearing. Worst feature they've ever added.

I quit because it was becoming more of a chore than an actual game. As silly as this may seem, It was becoming stressful to get on every day and try to regrow grass, pick weeds, and make bells.

I didn't play it for very long, because I got busy with other stuff at the time... I'd like to get back into it sometime, though...

it got really boring.
and alot of the people that i wifi'd with got a ps3 or a 360 or something for christmas and it was like bye bye wii. lol

boredom, sports, took too much time out of my life, and my disc broke and i dont feel like buying a new one

I attempt to play daily. I've managed to keep my grass in fairly good condition over time. The Simulation and Communication genre is one of my favorite genres of video gaming.

Back