• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What kind of shoes do you wear?

Tobiume

awaiting
Bells
Isabelle
Lobo
New Leaf Token
White Lily
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Tasty Cake
Y: Since there's no snow as of right now, I'm still wearing some comfy pink and white sneakers. Once the snow hits though, I'll wear thigh length black knee boots.

When there's no snow like now I either wear my Nike running shoes or these cute high top shoes I have that are all black with a gold zipper on the side.

When there's snow I wear any of my docs.

I typically wear knee-high boots most of the year, unless it's exceptionally warm outside, in which case I wear sandals or flip flops. My feet are kind of fussy and boots seem to be the most comfortable choice of footwear for me. For slippery weather like snow or ice I just switch to a flatter pair of boots with no heel.

I pretty much wear Adidas Superstars everyday.
1_396077_ZM_ALT3.JPG

uhhh like combat style boots , white canvas shoes , or black chelsea boots usually

Varies. My favorite shoes to wear are my Doc Marten black leather combat boots. But I don't normally wear them when I drive because the thick soles make it uncomfortable. Like, where is the pedal under all that shoe? I also favor my lacy black Walmart flats. They're my goto shoe when I can't wear my boots.

non-slip work shoes 99% of the time, the other 1% either vans or boots of some sort.

Last edited:
It sort of depends on the condition my feet are in; I normally wear canvas sneakers but I've defaulted to wearing tennis shoes for the time being. When it snows I'll either continue wearing tennis shoes or I'll go ahead and switch to boots if I can find a decent pair.

I've defaulted to my black flats, though there are many other pairs of shoes I have and like to wear. recently got a cheap pair of cute pink sneakers.

Flats for something easy to slip on (and they're comfy), and ankle boots in the winter. I wish I had some knee-high boots, but I'd have to special order some because I have big ol' calves and that's just way too expensive rn. :(

Its either a pair of dirty purple converse high tops, or a pair of adidas sambas (my favorites shoes ever). For the past two years it's been a pair of vans slip-ons with dogs printed all over them.

nike roshe's are a god send. but when i'm giving those a break i either wear vans, converse, or toms. love doc martens but i don't own any now.

Last edited:
I have grey and black checkerboard Vans I usually wear a lot! I also have some slip on shoes like that with a blue florally pattern on that I like wearing too haha. Either that or I wear black ankle boots I got for free from my work.

Back