• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What kind and what color of 3DS are you playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on?

I have the gold and black Zelda 3DS XL. My boyfriend bought it for me for our 5-year. He knows the way to my heart!
Zelda_3DS_gold.jpg

Last edited:
i play on a teal 3DS. i rely like how the sea foam mint 2DS looks but.............. its a 2DS

Original 3DS, original Auqa Blue color.
I believe I got it in the same month it came out, and dang is it worth it. The free ambassador virtual console titles are sweet.

Its still blue, but now it has a snapped hinge on the right. I'm being careful not to break it off, there were a few close calls. When its Christmas i'll be getting a new one.

Standard Cosmo Black 3DS with the case that came with the KH3D Mark of Mastery edition.

i shake my fist at you

since i wanted a teal one (which arent being produced anymore), my mom had to get one from amazon and so, i had acnl for a while before my own 3ds......

A green limited edition one with Yoshi on it.

Funny story actually, I bought a 3DS to play Animal Crossing on at the same time as I bought the game. I had a nice blue one all picked out as blue is my favourite colour when the sales clerk walked over and asked if I needed any help. I told him I was going to buy this, upon which he snatched it out of my hands and put it back on the shelf saying: "No, no no! You want the green limited edition Yoshi one! I'll go to the back room and get one for you" and I was too surprised and he was too quick for me to say that blue was my favourite colour.

Last edited:
I play on the animal crossing limited addition one. It was a gift from my mum. I love it so much ~

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 26
12.04.2014 @ 09:20 p.m. ET:

I may have answer this before; but, honestly, I don't recall.

I have two Nintendo 3DS game consoles.

The first is red.

The second is blue.

Back