• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

what is your town name?

My main town is called Torretto, because I'm a superfan of the Fast & Furious movies. Cycle town is Woodbury from The Walking Dead, because most of the villagers there just wander, die & disappear...LOL

sunniday! :3 just 'cause i like all things bright and sunshiney (as you can tell from my username xD), and i wanted my town name to be unique and also sound happy and cheerful. i love it and i've never wanted to change it!

my second town is called blooming, which i just thought was a pretty word.

Last edited:
Hyuu~~
It is the sound of a ghostly whisper in your ear at night when you are alone. I love horror themed stuff. =-p

Skyville! I'm not sure why I named it that, I guess I was just trying to will Skye into moving here lol

My main is Ophylix and my cycling is TheUnder, but I may reset that one when I'm done cycling I haven't decided yet. I don't know what I would name the new one.

My current town is called Sachiko (I found out AFTER I named it that the name is a name of the ghost in corpse party)
My First Town Before I reseted it was called Fun Town and my toher old one before I lost it was called Lalunic

Unfortunately, my ex bought me my copy of the game about a year ago, and in exchange for him spending 20 dollars on me (whoopie) he got to play first, and he did nnooot listen when I told him the name I wanted...
So
Infernus.
Dumbest name ever :[

Back