• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What is Your Personality Type?

What is your personality type?

• Total voters
i always get either intj or intp. took the test linked in the thread and it said im 100% introverted and i was like Yeah Thats True because im pretty much a hermit at this point

Disordered, my personality is disordered.

This time I got Virtuoso (ISTP-T):
100% Introverted
51% Observant
51% Thinking
51% Prospecting
100% Turbulent

Disordered, my personality is disordered.
This is a dark as heck joke which requires a "same"

I got ADVENTURER (ISFP-T)
90% Introverted
61% Observant
82% Feeling
75% Prospecting
83% Turbulent

I don't know if this test is even accurate...? I never know how to answer some of the questions; like the ones that pertain to social situations.... I have a social anxiety (social phobia) disorder but when I talk to my very few friends I do have i'm always the one initiating conversation, i never shut up, and I feel more energized if i'm around other people rather than by myself i just feel depressed? but every time I take this test.... they tell me i'm introverted but i'm obviously not...? cause there's a difference between being 'shy' or in my case anxiety than introversion.

I don't know if this test is even accurate...? I never know how to answer some of the questions; like the ones that pertain to social situations.... I have a social anxiety (social phobia) disorder but when I talk to my very few friends I do have i'm always the one initiating conversation, i never shut up, and I feel more energized if i'm around other people rather than by myself i just feel depressed? but every time I take this test.... they tell me i'm introverted but i'm obviously not...? cause there's a difference between being 'shy' or in my case anxiety than introversion.

Of course, no test is perfect. This is just one that produces reasonably accurate results for a large portion of test-takers.

there's a video online that says the basis of this test isn't even supported by research
still, i find this test fun and enjoy learning and guessing people's mbti types!

im an infp-t, but ive heard your results can change over time and i havent done the quiz in years so..

ENFP last time I took one. But like I say every time these kinds of threads roll around I don?t think you can put people into such a neat little box as personality tests try to do.

INFJ or INFP, I tend to see mine constantly switch between the two whenever I test myself

*and I picked the wrong personality type on the poll, oops

I'm not going to bother answering as one of them because they were proven to be a fluke by Adam Ruins Everything.

Instead, I will just say that I'm 50% introverted/50% extroverted. I'm loyal to anyone that shows me kindness, and vengeful to those that wish to harm the ones I love.

All of the above.
Every time I take this I get a completely different result.
I got INFP-A which is just... no.
Most likely afraid of the dark. Nah I find it calming and relaxing.
Probably wants to be an author. THAT IS THE LEAST LIKELY CAREER YOU WOULD EVER FIND ME IN, I WOULD NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT CONSIDERING IT. NOPENOPENOPE
Probably surprised by how accurately this test understood you. u didn't understand me at all lel, but I am a bit surprised at how wrong you were :lemon:

I only read a few parts of it but that's already so off the mark.
I tried a different website right after (so I was answering questions nearly the exact same as I was right before) and got ENTJ-A, so basically the exact opposite. It was closer but still not that accurate.

But really since I'm pretty in-the-middle with everything, my results mostly depend on what aspects of each trait is measured and how much it matters compared to other websites. Like for intro/extroversion, the website you linked was focused on more basic and noticeable traits like your social skills (mine are awful). The other website I tried had more of a focus on actions and interests to determine that trait ("do you enjoy exercising", "do you like upbeat music", "do you enjoy volunteer work", stuff like that). You could also tell that the website you linked was more positive when thinking about emotions, while the other website I found colored emotions in a more negative light.

Why am I going so deep into this it's just a fun online test oops
tl;dr I'm a mess and I'm okay with that.

Last edited:
I am an INFJ. Wow I have never seen such a big group of people with the same personality type as me :')

I don't think stuff like personality test or the Meyers-Briggs system can ever fully tell you your personality type accurately. We may answer one thing but people who see us in that situation would think another.

I got INFP-T Mediator. Some of the results seem accurate enough, while others seem off by a couple of points. But, again, I answered this quiz, so my answers could be flawed as how I see my self in those external situations, ex, being stressed.

Back