• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What is Your Personality Type?

What is your personality type?

• Total voters
Wow, this is really interesting so far. At the time of writing this, the most common type in this pole is INFJ ("Advocate"). According to 16personalities.com, "the INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than 1% of the population." I'll have to read more about this personality to try to see why it is so abundant.

The second most common type here is INFP ("Mediator") which apparently makes up about 4% of the general population. I find it interesting how the 1% and 4% personalities are at roughly the same amounts here.

Granted, this is not a very large sample size but the findings are still very interesting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't understand the question.

There's no link to any test?

Can't believe I forgot to put the test! The main post should have a link now.

I got INFJ and this is what the test said at the end:

INFJ‘s are the rarest personality type. Only one percent of the population are INFJ’s.

~ Warm and caring
~ Organized, and are able to juggle many responsibilities
~ Highly intuitive
~ Creative and imaginative
~ Nurturing and patient

. . . .
I - INTROVERTED
Thought oriented, Reserved, Reflective, Observant
25%
N - INTUITIVE
Imaginative, Future oriented, Conceptual, Abstract
25%
F - FEELING
Empathetic, Accepting, Warm, Values harmony
25%
J - JUDGING
Organised, Systematic, Achievement oriented, Planner “

... Seems pretty accurate! c:

Last edited:
The last time I took the test, it says ESFJ, but probably it isn't that accurate now.

Mine fluctuates between ISFJ and INTJ. Between the introversion and extroversion scale, I'm always way over in the introversion scale, the highest I got was like 89% and this time it was 79%. The thinking and feeling scale is almost always 50-50 for me, so it changes based on how I'm feeling. The intuitive and observant is always around 50-50 too. Lastly, the judgement is always much more than prospective.

intj. Also most of my friends are introverts as well, except for one and they are an entj (aka the stereotypical "dictator")

Came on here originally to say "Normal". Man I am way too addicted to this game :p

INFJ since the very first time I took this test in high school. :)

Personality type: “The Mediator” (INFP-T)
Individual traits:
Introverted – 94%
Intuitive – 66%
Feeling – 64%
Prospecting – 78%
Turbulent – 92%
Role: Diplomat
Strategy: Constant Improvement

My bf also did the test and he’s a ISTJ

I got ESFP.

It's new, though, I have found my personality more and so I've gone from an I to an E and changed most things.

I actually took this test before a long time ago and got the result of INFJ-T. When I saw this being posted up... I automatically just voted for INFJ before attempting to re-take the test. I took the test again and received the same result of the INFJ. Not surprised that I got the same results at all. Would actually be surprised if I got something different.

For this test.. I'm 92% Introverted, 56% Intuitive, 75% Feeling, 69% Judging, and 65% Turbulent.

Last edited:
INFP-T
92% introverted
53% intuitive
61% feeling
71% prospecting
63% turbulent

Last edited:
Back