• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What is your oppion of Taylor Swift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oppion" isn't a word, son.

Anyway, Taylor Swift is God-awful. She's just adding to the trash music being put out these days, poisoning this nation's children.

Comatose said:
Slickyrider said:
Anyway, Taylor Swift is God-awful. She's just adding to the trash music being put out these days, poisoning this nation's children.
^
I agree, she's the new susan boyle, only with a few less wrinkles.

I don't see why people like her. She seems a bit stuck-up, despite the way the media portrays her.

I personally like her. I never really listened to her, but my friend bought her Speak Now album and gave it to me to see if I would like Taylor Swift. And I honestly think the album is really good. Sure, there are tons of better artists out there, but I wouldn't say she is god awful at all.

i like her a lot. she's better then some of the other artisits out there who have their voices changed when they record music to sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back