What is the worst fruit you have ever eaten?

Do you like any of these?

• Total voters
Another fruit that I don’t like very much is the lychee. Tried once and I hated the flavor the moment I licked it and I spit it out but since my dad was in the room, I secretly put it into my pocket and excused myself to the bathroom where I immediately flushed it down the toilet. I also don’t like apples very much if they aren’t cooked like in applesauce or baked in a pie. I just don’t seem to notice a lot of flavor in most raw apples apart from Granny Smiths. I don’t eat bananas because I’m pretty sure I’m allergic to them because whenever I do, my mouth burns and itches for hours and I can’t get rid of it at all. Being autistic actually makes it feel worse because I can’t ignore the sensation because it feels like my mouth is being stung by hundred of bees and it’s all I can focus on.

pears are literally the worst fruit i've ever eaten but i love the flavor (pear flavored things i mean)
worst mouthfeel ever

pears are literally the worst fruit i've ever eaten but i love the flavor (pear flavored things i mean)
worst mouthfeel ever
I’m really picky when it comes to pears. I will only eat them if they’re soft but nn it to the pointy it’s too mushy.

from this list it would be between durian and starfruit. i don't think i've tried any other fruits that were as bad. i'm not a fan of anything sour as well.

I feel like I'm able to eat most fruits, but I avoid some of them for some reason or another:
  • I dislike bananas even though I can eat them (and I like banana bread).
  • And then... blueberries... I try not to eat them because they're either just OK or a textural nightmare for me 😔
  • I like papayas, but I ate warm papaya once (in snow fungus papaya soup thing -- I like it cold usually) but the aftertaste of it made me want to puke? It was super weird for me. waste of a perfectly good dessert smh

pineapple 100%! i ate a pineapple one time long ago, and i had a really strong adverse reaction to it. i had ONE SLICE and it still made me sick as a dog, and since then, i've not ate or drank anything pineapple-related :( i'm too scared to take any chances and try it again.

Back