• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What is your favorite accessory or headgear?

my favorite is the CROWN! im just genuinely a PRINCESS lol, so my Mayor is as well!!! if they made a pink crown id be in heaven!!!!! shes even wearing it in my sig :)

*not the royal crown*

Last edited:
Hibiscus hairpin
o.png

My favourites are: The gracie headband because it still allows you to see all of your hair and looks super cute, the hair bow wig and the celeste bow.

-Bandage
-Post-Op Patch
-Doctor's Mask
-Cucumber & Lemon Packs

I don't have a specific reason why I like these, but I think they're cute. :)

i quite like the halo and star boppers, but recently i quite like wearing colour-co ordinated flowers with different outfits ;u;

The Celeste Bow, the Hairbow wig and the shamrock. Other than that, I mostly wear flowers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do hate though when you wear the Hairbow wig and villagers call you out for wearing a wig. That's just rude :(

If there's anything I wear a ton, it's the doctor's mask. :3

crown, bandaid, kerokerokeropi pins, high spirits hat, round glasses.

Last edited:
I love the newsprint helmet! Such a shame that it's a pain to get if you're not a Japan player though!

Oh yes! I also love the newsprint hat! I think it’s so cute!

I also like the floppy hat. Working on making my town witch themed and it goes well with the witch dress and looks better thank the witch hat to me.

I'm not really into accessories because I'm a tomboy and I love to show off my fringe and long hair. But in Bromwich, Jessie wears two plaits wig with dark green hair colour (because green looks so damn good on me lol) and the mint glasses. Then Jessy from Azran has red hair in a pony tail (I'm a brunette who dyes her hair red because redheads are so damn cute, but I sometimes dye my hair green too). Jessy from Azran wears black rectangle glasses, because that's the glasses I have in real life.

i really like the flower/heart/bulb bopper, crown, moon hairpin, and sometimes the thick glasses as well.

Back