• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What is your favorite accessory or headgear?

In ACNL I typically wear the aviator shades from GracieGrace. I normally don't wear headgear because I always make my hair bright and interesting colours and want that to show but if I do wear headgear, I quite like the DJ cap and the smaller one of the crowns.
Edit - I don't know if this counts or not but I always carry around my zebra umbrella too which I think was from GracieGrace.

Last edited:
In ACNL I typically wear the aviator shades from GracieGrace. I normally don't wear headgear because I always make my hair bright and interesting colours and want that to show but if I do wear headgear, I quite like the DJ cap and the smaller one of the crowns.
Edit - I don't know if this counts or not but I always carry around my zebra umbrella too which I think was from GracieGrace.

I also love the aviator shades!

mkASM9T.jpg

tBwARGn.jpg
I like the Celeste bow and the beret.

some i think are cute: bear cap, kerokerokeroppi pins, newsprint helmet, school hat, straw boater, tulip hat, and flowers!

my character always wears the bulb bopper!

Hibiscus hairpin, gladiator sandals, sometimes the lemon pack, jacob's ladder or a lucky clover.

When I played on my mayor/first I was almost always either a duck or a penguin becouse I really liked the white wetsuit and beak

I always wear the moon hairpin on my mayor. It's simple and doesn't detract from her hairstyle. I generally don't like to wear anything that covers my character's head too much because I like to show off their hair.

I like the Banana split cap and the hotdog hat.

I don't really have a favourite. I don't really wear many of the accessories. Hmm, I guess if I had to pick one, I'll go with the Kerokerokeroppi pins. They look really cute

I love the strawberry hat!! It?s definitely my favorite. I wear it with the strawberry shirt

There are a lot of cute accessories I like, but the ones my mayor wears most are either a white lily or the hair-bow wig.

I?ve been digging the cucumber pack lately as I thought it looked nice on my character?s face. My absolute favourites are the bopper antennaes, that you get during the fireworks in August. There?s something about their glowing lights that make me want to wear it beyond those events.

Back