• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What is the origin of your username?

My username's origin is from Webkinz, many years ago xD (I bought so many Webkinz back then, and now I don't even play it. So much money spent on it >.<)

I love Animal Crossing New Leaf, and 10, so boom. You got ACNLover10, i wanna change it now though.

My name and year of birth. Since Amanda is such a common name it's almost never available. I don't have any nicknames I'd care to use as a username in an open forum, and I've never been keen on having some random word/quote/whatever be my name..My name is Amanda. Adding to that for the sake of clarity is fine (so amanda1983), using a pet name if we're friends is fine, being 5 years of age or under so inclined to muddle my name is fine - in all other cases, I prefer to be referred to by my name.

:)

Last edited:
It is Latin for Dragon. i have used it for long time .

My username is xSuperMario64x because SM64 is one of my favorite games of all time. Also, I wanted to use something that no one else would use.

The Pennifer is a play on Penelope, my user name ... I also get Pennster, Penniferous, Penelorama, etc ... My full original user name is Lady Penelope Silverspoon and my online friends had names like Lord Evermore Bestermore Handsomer, Lady Lolita, The Dragon... lol :rolleyes:
(We are going back a few years here)
I have been Mayor Penelope in all my Animal Crossing games and most recently, of course, my ACNL TubeTown
Penelope is not my RL name

toukool is based off Touko from Pokemon Black and White who is currently my avatar. I decided to combine her name with cool from a silly pun that Touko sounds like too cool = toukool.

I've been wanting to change my username recently tbh but then again, another part of me is tempted to go for an animated gif avatar. The seashells I have can be used for one or the other. Eh, who knows.

the french word for sugar since i freakin love candy
and also its my favourite character from an rpg game called OFF so thats pretty neat how that worked out

Back