• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What is the origin of your username?

Brittnay Matthews is my favourite character from the youtube series MPGIS, so I went with that lol

this game, even though i've never actually played it.

Ultima_VII_Serpent_Isle_box.jpg

Well Iggy Koopa is my favorite Mario character ever since I began playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii and I actually enjoyed him ever since as my favorite character and Koopaling in the entirety of the series.

Then I got (obviously) involved in the brony fandom, when I watched MLP for the first time, the first episode I ever watched was "The Return Of Harmony" since I heard about a goat-unicorn type of villain in it. That episode was really amazing not only for the plot or the characters; It was because of the villain: Discord. He quickly grew to be my favorite cartoon villain and MLP character in the entirety of the series.

Then I took it to a whole new level and became a Dislestia shipper once I saw the Season 4 Finale and shrieked at that scene at the end where he gives Celestia the flowers, I honestly never shrieked so hard in my life. So after a daunting task of saving up TBT, I changed my username to Discord.

(Can't wait for him to appear in a future Season 6 episode)
Fluttercord is OTP, obviously. :}

I wanted a name that truly represented who I am. Something that would let people know right away who I was, and what my life was about.

But that name was already taken, so I added my birth year and my brother's birth year to the end.

After finishing sailor moon, I literally became obsessed with the show still am so I knew that I wanted something sailor moon related and since this is known to be an animal crossing forum bam, I just fused the two words together. unoriginal ik

Last edited:
after my 2 favourite characters from the video game 999 akane & aoi kurashiki

My name is Javier. I love avocados. Fuse them together and they form the perfect ship name that just links together so well.
ZAJFHn3.gif

My dad's nickname is Bigger, and my mom was 34 at the time that I first used it. This was back in 2009, and I've grown to extremely dislike it.

Well, take a seat, as this story has got some explaining to do. My Name FOXHOUND L7 is derived from the video game series Metal Gear Solid in which there is a Unit of Elite soldiers in a Special Force group named FOXHOUND, I was like "woah, these guys are bad***!" So I eventually started to make a clan like the group with friends (which still runs today) we made a base, a flag, have an entire plot of land in the forest. We really enjoyed having the label of FOXHOUND plastered on everything. We had our base, our training, our Tactics, but we were missing one thing, and that thing was code names I (being the founder of the group) declared that we all needed code names and we all agreed, My Real Name is Liam so I am referred to as FOXHOUNDL7 the L in L7 is derived from Liam, The 7 is the number of initial founders of the group. We gave other members names such as FOXHOUND J7, FOXHOUND B7, FOXHOUND X7, FOXHOUND A7, and so on. I hope this was interesting. And thank you to whom ever read this in its entirety.

Last edited:
Back