What is the most Unique thing about your town?

ANOPEDX

Bells
The most unique thing about my town is that I Planted Peach trees all along the beach. I also have every Fruit tree in my town(if my coconut trees survive)!

:blink:

mine dosent have anything fancy, its just a regular old town, thats what makes mine unique, plus its way easy to move around in... nothing annoying, nothing that great.

PIRANHA2 said:
mine dosent have anything fancy, its just a regular old town, thats what makes mine unique, plus its way easy to move around in... nothing annoying, nothing that great.
Yeah like for instance Nook's store isdn't divided fro the rest of your town by a river?

I built fences around my controllable people using signboards and a special fence design. It looks real cool.

I have an entire acre full of Peach trees and flowers. :wacko:

Besides The Bell tree and all of the orchards, Village is just a normal town.

Well there is also another thing I guess. There are A LOT of flowers planted. But I made them only in specific places so I can run easily through out the town with out destroying them.

ANOPEDX said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Yeah like for instance Nook's store isdn't divided fro the rest of your town by a river?
nooks store is right next to the river, it makes fishing perfect

:) hes also like 10 steps away from my house

:)

uhh there is a river in the acre next to my house.

:p I know thats not so specal. But nooks shop is also one acre away from a river.

I really don't have anything special in my town, 'cept for all the weeds.

:p

Back