What improvements would you want to have in AC DS?

WESTMARCH

Bells
I would like to have a car, a bigger house, more places to visit like a library, and you can make your own shops.

Yah, a shop would be cool.

I would start up The Bell Tree... but this time I'd actually would be able to sell to animals.

ZERO_13 said:
a car would be good.
more like a bike i think... less likely to kill animals on impact

:D plus you could drive around trees easier, you should also get a boat, for Deep Sea fishing

:) and be able to pitch a tent in another persons town, and stay there over night.

I actually thought that a car would be my prize for paying off the house a LOOONG time ago. LOL.

PIRANHA2 said:
ZERO_13 said:
a car would be good.

:D plus you could drive around trees easier, you should also get a boat, for Deep Sea fishing

:) and be able to pitch a tent in another persons town, and stay there over night.
Less likely to kill on impact? Where's the fun in that? Remember those animals you never want in your town, but never have a way to get rid of? Run 'em over with the car. :lol: Wait... Then, they wouldn't take the house out and you could steal their stuff. YAY!

B)

PIRANHA2 said:
ZERO_13 said:
a car would be good.

Yeah, I always thought that a car wouldn't make any sense. There is no way Gracie could get past all my trees, and the only entrance to my town is the ocean, train and river. She's magical I bet.

:blink:
The problem with a bike and a car s with teh spherical format for the world, it would be hard to navigate at high speeds.

>_< DS Has not the power of the Cube. Don't expect a whole lot of new features. But some will be there, e.g: the small world factor.

I would like Scooter (Non-Electric)
More Bugs and diffrent insects (Trap door?)
More Agressive Bees which send you to hospital

Cant fink of good ones >_<

I'd like a better way for arranging furniture and designing patterns. :yes:

Back