What Gold Tool was the hardest for you to get?

I have the golden watering can, slingshot, and fishing rod rn. I thought I had helped Gulliver enough times for the golden shovel, but I guess not (does Gullivarrr not count?). Axe is a matter of time, so I guess the golden net is the hardest. I’m in the northern hemisphere and wasn’t able to catch a golden or giraffe stag last month. I’ll have to see about visiting someone’s island where it’s summer or time traveling to see if I can get them.

none of them were necessarily hard for me to get tbh, but i’ll go with the golden axe as my daily chopping of trees to break a bunch of axes was tedious as hell lol.

though, my answer to this would definitely be the golden shovel if i hadn’t gotten impatient and bought the diy from someone. gulliver took his sweet time with giving me it himself. 😅

The shovel took a while, but it wasn't really difficult. The watering can, slingshot, and net were pretty easy, the fishing rod took just a little longer. I'm still working on getting the axe.

I wish I knew how close I was, but I suppose some day when I don't have much to do, I'll craft up a bunch of flimsy axes and go at it.

I used my golden watering can a few times, to get some gold roses, but after that I put it in storage, along with the other golden tools.

I don't have many of them so they are mostly hard for me. I never want to dig up Gulliver communicator parts, so I'll never get that. I still don't have all the fish and bugs so it'll be awhile before I get those. Sigh. I could be playing this game for a decade and still not complete it.

Back