• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What don't you care about in AC?

I don't care for...

Cataloging: I only but what I like/need or what my Villagers would like as presents. I'm not gonna buy things I don't like or even want!

HHA: My house SHOULD have 70000 points. It doesn't as I don't care what Lyle and his cronies think of my house. My house is for me! Not them. I have a living room, a kitchen, a music/playroom and a bedroom!

I used to care about villagers, but now that I'm playing online I think they're annoying and I only want to use them for PWPs. I also really don't care for Kapp'ns singing when I travel to the island and I ESPECIALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT DR. SHRUNK'S JOKES!

Last edited:
I don't like letter writing.

omg yes this. (though i haave to say i thought it was pretty neat when i first played the original and would like play pretend )

- - - Post Merge - - -

I used to care about villagers, but now that I'm playing online I think they're annoying and I only want to use them for PWPs. I also really don't care for Kapp'ns singing when I travel to the island and I ESPECIALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT DR. SHRUNK'S JOKES!

omg i think dr. shrink is so annoying and looks disgusting. i really dislike him as a character. But i love kappn's songs! they give me serenity and make me lol

The whole custom paths and crap. I love custom clothes and all, but I think paths are a big waste of my time.

I've never really cared about letter writing/stationary. It's too tedious. I don't care about the cafe that much. I really just have it to have it. I don't care at allll about fortune telling or fishing/bug tourneys. Uhhh I think that's about it, but I'm sure I have more.

"It may also be objected that my opening remark about the appealing character of Pyrrhonism is wrong or surprising, given that it is not possible for anyone to think that the stance I have presented is attractive and worth adopting. For instance, not only does the Skeptic not promise that the suspensive attitude will certainly make possible the attainment of ataraxia, but he does not even regard this as an aim that is intrinsic to his philosophy. To this objection, I would first reply that the appeal of Skepticism seems to lie in the sort of radical changes that this philosophy may entail in a person’s life. For, if adopted, the cautious Pyrrhonean attitude will prevent one from making rash judgments about any topic that one has not examined or found final answers to, which in turn will prevent one from acting hastily. Another profound change consists in the fact that, even if at some point the Skeptic broke some of the most important moral rules of the society to which he belongs, he would perhaps experience some kind of discomfort, but he would not believe that he has done something objectively wrong. This would free him from the shame and remorse that those who believe that such an action is morally incorrect would experience in the same situation. In sum, the Pyrrhonean philosophy would produce, if adopted, profound changes in a person’s thoughts, feelings, and actions; changes that at first glance seem to be beneficial. But secondly, I think that whether or not Pyrrhonism is an appealing philosophy cannot in the end be determined a priori. For it depends on whether one values such attitudes as caution, open-mindedness, and intellectual modesty; or, if one does, on whether these attitudes are preferred to, for example, the sense of assurance that one may experience when espousing philosophic systems or religious beliefs. This is why my opening comment was just that Pyrrhonism may still be found attractive and worth adopting."

Last edited:
Letters >_>
I used to write them constantly (annoying as hell though) to work on getting their pics.

I've been TT'ing a lot in my town and Pete will always tell me to clear my mailbox like jfc Pete do yOU THINK I WANT TO RECEIVE THE LETTERS

Resetti center... I don't really know what I need it for... I never had it in my town .__. I don't wanna get yelled at by a groundhog xD

I don't care about writing letters to villagers or what fruit I have or about my town map layout. Thats all I can think of...

I don't really care for the dream suite. It's not entertaining to me and I find it a waste of good bells. I can dream for free in my own home, gosh darn it!

I rarely go to the island so I guess I don't care much about it and the rare stuff sold there. :p

i dont care about the villagers arent my dreamies (basically any villager that is ugly to me) //shot//

tht was probs the most despising phrase ive ever said about acnl im sorry guys

Last edited:
That's excelly a couple of things for me...
・I don't care about finishing the museum with all collectibles
・I don't care about getting all items/clothing from shops, I only want those who I want to use.
・I don't care about getting all the bugs and fish.

The rest of the game is pretty important for me. Mainly everything that comes with designing my town.

Last edited:
lots of things that others have said, but I'll say 'em anyway...
dream suite
diving
writing letters
where villagers plot
getting all the things for the museum, especially fish... don't care about fish...
paths/making my town look really fancy/having lots of hybrids everywhere
happy home academy, I really do not care about this. I still find out what my score is from time to time, but it's annoying. the most recent time, Lyle was all like "there's sets of furniture" as if that's something I don't know. I do. I just don't give a heck.
I don't have dream villagers, really. and I like letting villagers move in and out. though whenever I get a hold of Egbert, I will not let him go. >__>

Last edited:
Back