• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What does Bianca want?

kwark

Bells
I have a rather "strange" Toy-Day wish from Bianca.

She wants something "yummy to eat" and it's gray!

I can't think of any fruit that is gray! But is it a fruit?

I'm a little confused as well. Maybe it's some sort of mushroom? But don't worry about it too much! Jingle will have all the items on the event day and you can work it out by process of elimination.

I'm a little confused as well. Maybe it's some sort of mushroom? But don't worry about it too much! Jingle will have all the items on the event day and you can work it out by process of elimination.

I know. But I'm still curious what it could be.

It might be the lunch tray, last year I had a villager who asked for colorful candy. Turns out they were talking about the candy jar, an item that is just furniture.

Last edited:
So, when a villager says they want something in a specific color, then they mean the color of the thing that they wished for before?? I always thought that when they all of a sudden said that they want something that's orange, then they wanted a new thing... So I guess I was wrong all along! I failed this event last year, despite giving them the stuff they wished for. And now I've been doing notes about their wishes. And I guess I will mess it all up again, because I've been changing their list to whatever they keep changing! :O

it's definitely a lunch tray. there's a guide somewhere online telling exactly what each color/type of item combo (e.g. gray food, brown toy) corresponds to, but i don't have the link, sorry! :c

Back