• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What do you watch when you go on Youtube?

fashion, music videos and like video blogs usually, my favorite channels are thegridmonster, zoella and nanalew.

I tend to listen to music and watch animal videos, pranks/comedy stuff, news related events, or true crime stuff like Forensic Files.

I enjoy watching ABrandonToThePast and maxmoefoe, as well as listening to music!

Mostly Let's Plays (from personal favorites/friends, as well as LPs for newer games I'm considering buying, to sort of get a sneak peak at what they're like and whether or not I think I'd enjoy playing them). Aside from that, occasionally funny clips of various kinds, cute animal videos, AMVs (Anime Music Videos) and music in general. Sometimes I'll watch an anime series on there, if the uploader isn't violating any of youtube's copyright claims, but that's more in the past, as almost anything like that gets taken down now.

LP's or crafting videos. I also like listening to narrators read creepypastas, which sounds kind of lame, now that I'm typing it.
I'm really into Vinesauce right now and I like watching documentaries about Chernobyl and deep sea life.
I also like to re-watch a lot of Lil BUB's videos lately, especially:

Like everything. I could go from soap making videos to an LP to a vlog, then wrap it all up with some weird tutorial.

i like watching tutorials,
listening to music,
watching sad mvs
watching trailers
watching animal videos
a lot of things really

I try to watch funny things to help me cope. Whose Line episodes, TVMaxwell, The Jaboody Show. And sometimes I can find shows I used to love to watch, and those calm me down. Otherwise I see the occasional game commentary here and there, and some tutorials.

I watch GameGrumps, Markiplier, LordMinion777, muyskerm, JonTronShow, Mortem3r, Egoraptor, TVFilthyFrank, Hot Pepper Gaming, and more.

Back