• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What do you watch when you go on Youtube?

music videos, makeup tutorials, documentaries, movie previews... i think that's about it. :)

I usually just watch for travel vlogs.

...but I also use it for viewing tutorials and lots of pet videos (especially free flight!)

I do that too, just for the terrible acting of FUNimation during their glory days back in 1999-2002.

Ha, ha, ha, the FUNimation dub is the one with Christopher Sabat, right? I didn't grow up with that dub, but I think it's surprisingly decent. Oh, and some of Faulconer's music themes are amazing. I think FUNimation handled things well.

Now, the Speedy dub or the AB Groupe Dub, on the other hand, are so bad they're hilarious.

Yes, the Gmod video maker, very popular for a while. I can't remember exactly why, but I think he got annoyed about something his fans said or did, and he was getting bored of making the videos. I'm not sure on the full details, but that's basically the gist of it.

Oh, really? That's a shame, I liked his videos. Well, it makes sense, I guess. Gmod is fun at first but after some hours it becomes dull.

Last edited:
I tend to watch a fair few Poketubers (TheKingNappy, HoodlumScrafty, ShadyPenguin, etc. So mainly people from Lumiose Station), Markiplier, some of the members of the Yogscast (<3 Zoey), Nerdcubed, Vanossgaming, Seananners and Wildcat. So lots of Gaming channels, I do dabble in some vloggers but not very often as I find them a bit boring...

I start off watching cat videos and then as the night goes on, before i know it, i'm watching how the illuminati killed Michael jackson or how the government were behind 9/11

Movie reviews, movie trailers, people playing scary games, cartoons, a few podcasts every now and then. Music sometimes. Most of these in French when it comes to movie reviews and podcasts.

I start off watching cat videos and then as the night goes on, before i know it, i'm watching how the illuminati killed Michael jackson or how the government were behind 9/11

Hahahaha!! This is me every single dang time I get back to the internet after being away a few days. ;)

ThisExists is really good,
I like King Nappy for pokemon stuff and Patterz for watching pokemon battles on battlespot.
JonTron and PBG are also amazing but they don't update often, but when they do...
Penguinz0 aka Critikal [I'm positive I misspelled that]
and music stuff.

I tend to watch vloggers and beauty/makeup reviews.

I also watch kpop music videos and live performances/concerts.

Video Game stuff or commentaries.
Like BrainScratchComms, Hellfirecomms, etc.
And sometimes LP's.
Such as Chuggaconroy (Get well soon man), Protonjon, and NintendoCaprinSun.

Get well soon.
I usually either watch video games or people making japanese candy.

ive started to watch Markiplier and the occasional cryaotic. i also like RRCherryPie's videos.

I like watching Cryaotic and Markiplier. I do still tune into Game Grumps/Steam Train occasionally. Keeping up with GamingBliss's play of MH3U, and I like going back to Grasshyren's League of Legends videos for something to make me chuckle. I also like wowcrendor's content.

I also love Vinesauce videos, particularly from Vinny and Joel, and anything cr1tikal does is bound to make me laugh.

Last edited:
I watch book-related videos. I didn't even know this part of youtube existed until I got a kindle and started looking up books to read. Now I'm kind of obsessed and I probably spend way more time watching youtube than actually reading :p

I've tried getting into the video game side of it since that's one of my biggest interests but honestly most of the video game users on youtube annoy me

Back