• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What do you want your future career to be?

I want to be a homemaker, it's an outdated dream but it's mine and it's all I want.

You'd think it's outdated but you know, that stuff is hard. When you're a homemaker there's an expectation that you don't skim over jobs at home when you have the temptation to be lazy right there. You don't have a boss to tell you that something has to get done, and you always wake up going 'I've got time.'

I used to take care of my place when I was out of work, and let me tell ya, I was more tired after working around the house all day than I ever was working any job. (Except the acupuncture clinic, but we don't talk about that level of crazy.)

I want to make lots of money by sitting at home and doing nothing.

I don't get to be at home, but I get paid to basically sit on the computer for 10 hours each night? My "work" is printing out paper work and organizing it each night which maybe takes an hour or two. I make like 1k a month, so not bad... *shrugs*

Back