Golden Mushroom Lamp
Galaxy Cupcake
Rainbow Birthday Bouquet
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Do you want a more ACish skin, a brighter skin, etc....? Say what you think about it.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Do you want a more ACish skin, a brighter skin, etc....? Say what you think about it.
I don't like it... The blue is too simple, most boards have a different color for the foreground...

The background is easy to fix...

bg_splash.gif

Make it tiled.

;)

http://www.animal-crossing.com/images/bg_splash.gif

Will that patteern repeat smoothly? Or will t look all checkered?

Me too.

But anyways pikmin... what do you think the secondary color should be? For the blue bars, etc...

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Me too.

But anyways pikmin... what do you think the secondary color should be? For the blue bars, etc...
*buts in*

gah! i know the perfect combo!

use the AC background tile thingy, and Gold for the Bars, it works out perfectly...

Yah, I know you're idea fish, it's good. I think we should ge tmroe ideas first though... so we know whats the best.

^_^

What Fish said sounds good... Unless we can make an AC-themed one...

I can do that, but I don't know if it'll look good with characters in it. Or did you have another thing in mind?

wow... i see everyones on my side

:p

awsome

:D

yeah, and if your able to change the lil icons with the arrows, i've got a couple things you may want to put in

;)

a Tree... a bell bag, etc... i even pushed them together and made a bell tree

PIRANHA2 said:
yeah, and if your able to change the lil icons with the arrows, i've got a couple things you may want to put in

;)

a Tree... a bell bag, etc... i even pushed them together and made a bell tree

Yeah, make those arrows bags of bells.

Don't worry. It wont take that long. Only thing is the ImgHst is switching servers so I have to wait a bit.

Back