What Do You Look Like?

feeling randomly brave so you get a snapchat filter mirror pic..
image0.jpg

y'all I found the courage and started the process of shortening my hair!! It's still a bit long (and girly) rn but I'll have to schedule an appt with a stylist to get it the way I want it to be. for now I like it, feels so much better than that foot long hair I had 😆😆😆
--

Last edited:
y'all I found the courage and started the process of shortening my hair!! It's still a bit long (and girly) rn but I'll have to schedule an appt with a stylist to get it the way I want it to be. for now I like it, feels so much better than that foot long hair I had 😆😆😆
yes, I put my bangs into a tiny ponytail lmao
Snapchat-309345570.jpg
gettin there!!
20210129-172417.jpg
man i like your pineapple :c but looking good1 ❤ be careful going shorter unless you have time fixing it c:

Just curious as to what TBT members look like.

Please use common sense here. Don't post Fake pictures, nudity or the likes. Lets all be mature about this thread.

Obviously no one is obligated to post a pic.

Here is me with my dog, Kismet.... after a long day of work. Yes it's a pretty ugly picture and I look like a 12 year old with these pigtails but this is my mug. Lets see your's.

photo3-1_zpsaaf6b0c7.jpg

I'm small, brunette hair and green/grey eyes. I'm slim built with small hands and feet, and I stand "tall" like a giraffe (I wish). 🦊

Back