• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Do You Look Like?

I'm ugly but that's okay :^)

[spoiler=swimsuit pic?? I don't know if that's okay just remove it if not haha]
[img][/spoiler]

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

Also if you want more pics of me my insta is in my sig aha[/QUOTE]I have that Pink shirt. That means nothing to you, but I like to overshare.

Last edited:
Yesterday went to eat in a restaurant but we needed to take a boat there so when I got to the lake decided to take a selfie
So why not IL share it

20160730_110612.jpg

You're very pretty and so is the scenery! I wish I had to take boats to restaurants!

Why thank you and yeah it was very pretty I needed to take a pic
But really from my house to that lake it's a 2 hour trip and I have to wait for a specific boat to get to one of the restaurant
But they are worth it it feels to good and the food was good

I was feeling ill this afternoon so decided to take some selfies!

tumblr_ob8izasRAF1r3k8rqo2_1280.jpg

also that picture is really big oops

Last edited:
your hair is adorable and so are you! i really love that length on you

Omg thank you!!! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh, your so pretty ~
I'm thinking of cutting my hair short like that

Ahhh thank you~~ I had it in a pixie cut/short with bangs style for awhile but decided to grow it out and this is it so far :p. I like short hair styles :blush:

I know I've already uploaded a picture of myself on here, but here's one I took just a few minutes ago:
Me (Again).jpg

I kinda wanna post here
But kinda don't

Attachments

• WIN_20160807_21_36_15_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20160807_21_36_15_Pro.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Back