• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What Do You Look Like?

K7Zq6dK.jpg

i am over 13 ok.

I don't want to post a picture, but I have really long, light brown hair (people say its dirty blonde which really bugs me), hazel eyes, glasses, freckles, and a skinny, petite figure. I might get dark brown contacts because I just think dark brown eyes are really pretty.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not even my face, but I did get a kitten. A little baby ragdoll girl named Pixel. :)

iUA0WcA.jpg

d63RJWD.jpg

I just imagine her screaming "I AM EVIL FEAR ME" in the second one haha.

SHES SO CUTE
GIVE HER TO ME
NOW

Not even my face, but I did get a kitten. A little baby ragdoll girl named Pixel. :)

iUA0WcA.jpg

d63RJWD.jpg

I just imagine her screaming "I AM EVIL FEAR ME" in the second one haha.

Ohmygosh!! So cuttteeee!!! ~ (〃▽〃)

Last edited:
^ omg gorgeous :lemon:

hauling out the summer dresses
jqPWoOr.jpg

Last edited:
haha ty they're actually green, but you're right they do look a bit blue in that photo for some reason :confused:

IMG_20150610_172049.jpg
ayy lmao
I need another beard trim too tbh

Back