• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Do You Look Like?

Yo I put myself under a spoiler so you're not blinded by my duckface.

Without further ado, me and Lana posing up a storm together 4eva.

It's blurry because it was taken on a potato.

Attachments

• linanana.jpg
    linanana.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
helllloooooooo~!

bonus matching w/ mayor pic

Love the fringe!!

PE8HmZY.jpg
hi
Hey derrr!!!

Yo I put myself under a spoiler so you're not blinded by my duckface.

Without further ado, me and Lana posing up a storm together 4eva.

It's blurry because it was taken on a potato.

Absolutely in love with your hair!

Thank 4 the nice Sparkanine and Yui Z.

I do actually have my lip and nose pierced but they don't show up in hella blurry pics. I'll try again when it's actually daylight.

So imagine me with them. And imagine me smelling like cheap body spray and stale tobacco. Then you'll get the full experience. Of me.

a0oqUW8.png
hi
me and my friend
crossed out my friends face cuz idk if theyre ok with me sharing their face online
dont talk abt my teeth plz

Last edited:
Envelin you look spectacular.

You've inspired me to share my favourite ever picture of myself.

melookingstunning.jpg

If I ever get famous, I want my iCloud to get hacked and I want this to be the only picture they find.

Back