• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What Do You Look Like?

[/spoiler] image.jpg
the eyebrow game is here and hopefully it doesn't wipe off in my sleep

- - - Post Merge - - -

failed spoiler w/e and all the beautiful on this page is fr fr

Omg Taylor ur soo pretty
Oath u looking alright

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apollo so pretty :blush:

You shouldn't post other people's pictures without their permission, especially minors. Kind of weird that you posted pictures of children. It's also weird that you are posting pictures of other people, claiming it's you, than revealing it's not. I just don't see the point in that at all. But the main thing is, you shouldn't post pictures of people without consent, or of children at all.

You shouldn't post other people's pictures without their permission, especially minors. Kind of weird that you posted pictures of children. It's also weird that you are posting pictures of other people, claiming it's you, than revealing it's not. I just don't see the point in that at all. But the main thing is, you shouldn't post pictures of people without consent, or of children at all.

It's because he's still a kid, he doesn't understand or thinks its a big deal, You do know he's just a 9 year old right? No point in arguing with a kid.

"April 28, 2005 (9)"

Last edited:
It's because he's still a kid, he doesn't understand or thinks its a big deal, You do know he's just a 9 year old right?

"April 28, 2005 (9)"
That's understandable, but he shouldn't be posting pictures of others online without their consent. And posting pictures of children is pretty bad. And I think he's old enough to comprehend that and I'm not attacking. Someone needs to let him know it's not okay so he knows not to do it again.

Back