What do you like to think that jail is for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because those people deserve to be in jail, if they were falsely convicted then I guess they deserve a sorry or something? People who are put in jail have pretty good evidence stacked against them, maybe they were just a suspect but you shouldn't really be throwing yourself into a hazardous situation knowing someone could get hurt.

Because those people deserve to be in jail, if they were falsely convicted then I guess they deserve a sorry or something? People who are put in jail have pretty good evidence stacked against them, maybe they were just a suspect but you shouldn't really be throwing yourself into a hazardous situation knowing someone could get hurt.

"A prison is a place in which people are physically confined and, usually, deprived of a range of personal freedoms. Imprisonment or incarceration is a legal penalty that may be imposed by the state for the commission of a crime."
I believe both. It's for people who deserve it, kind of like a long time-out, and for the protection of others. I'm not talking about those who were wrongly accused or framed, but those that deserve it.

"A prison is a place in which people are physically confined and, usually, deprived of a range of personal freedoms. Imprisonment or incarceration is a legal penalty that may be imposed by the state for the commission of a crime."
I believe both. It's for people who deserve it, kind of like a long time-out, and for the protection of others. I'm not talking about those who were wrongly accused or framed, but those that deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back