• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What did you dream about?

My younger brother (who’s in middle school) for some reason got sent to college, and I got sad because since he was at college and my sister is (she’s actually supposed to be there), I was the only person at home besides my parents. He had to stay there for 6 months, which was until January, even though I’m pretty sure it was not July. There was another part of my dream where we had to go on one of those really small school buses.

I dreamt that I had a miscarriage in the bathroom at a water park.

Also Lin-Manuel Miranda was there for some reason...

I dreamt that the new FNAF game was happening in a vintage library and William Afton was hiding behind the bookcases. Not in a secret room that opens behind the bookcases. He was just crouching there behind huge bookcases.

Saying it was confusing is an understatement.

There was one part where my older cousin said we were going to collect ****. Yes, literal crap. I thought it was a joke, but no. I asked my mom about this and she said we had to do it. We had to wear these scuba diving suits, and then I went to use the bathroom. When I did, I saw a SpongeBob scene where the main characters (except Plankton, screw him I guess) were there and it was supposed to be their voice actors but it wasn’t and, you know what, I don’t even know anymore. Luckily, my dream ended before we actually went to do the aforementioned disgusting act.

So this one has a bit of irl lore behind it. When I was little, as my mom and I went to the pharmacy (I think) or possibly other errands, I remember we would always pass this house/building with a sticker in the window. It was too far away to read for sure but it kinda looked like it said “pop”. I still find myself wondering where that was and what that sticker was/said for sure. To the point where I had dreams about it. And there being a second hidden pharmacy or convenience store I forgot about.

Anyway, in this dream I went to the pharmacy and remembered how my family used to use that particular location’s drive through for prescriptions. It was so weird revisiting it. And there were some other things there that probably would have gotten in the way of the cars pulling up. I walked around the other side and saw a building with a sticker in the window that said something and then “yes” in yellow underneath it. I think it was kind of 50’s inspired. And I was like, that’s it! That’s the sticker!! Then my mom was driving me around the area and I was talking about the different streets as if I was narrating a video. Then we started driving toward the City which was cool but I had some stuff to do so we had to turn back but I got some cool skyscraper pics.

A bit later I was at the grocery store playing pokémon go and they added Sailornyan from Yo Kai Watch who is one of my favorite yokai in the game but she looked different and wasn’t nearly as cute. I got this cute light green gummy snake (probably more like a snake/alligator fusion) covered in those little ball sprinkles.

I had a dream I fell down the stairs as I was going down them for work or whatever. I missed one of the steps and I woke myself up like I was trying to catch myself from a nasty fall lol.

I just slept in and was having a wonderful dream about a 5 star breakfast with giant hash browns, waffles, sausage, and eggs. I tried to eat the stuff in my dream, but of course I couldn't taste it. Wish it was real. 🥲

I just slept in and was having a wonderful dream about a 5 star breakfast with giant hash browns, waffles, sausage, and eggs. I tried to eat the stuff in my dream, but of course I couldn't taste it. Wish it was real. 🥲
I can only imagine how painful it was to wake up from that.

I did that one time, but I don't remember the food. I woke up to me actually biting. 'Wait what am I chewing? Oh nothing...nice."

dreamt a few days ago that paul williams (new zealand taskmaster) hit me up with a cinnamon bun with melted cheese on top at a train station. was a multiverse sort of cinnamon bun because he just seemed to grab it out of nowhere

I ate a slice or two of a “willy wonka inspired” pie. It had a rice krispy treat crust and was made of bubblegum and blue flavor cream with a dollop of whipped cream on top and it was SOOO GOOD.

Much later, in another dream, I went to Home Depot with some of my loved ones and it was smaller than I expected. We walked around a bit and they had these life sized (or bigger!) flamingo plushies for sale. They also had a diner. Near the diner was a cashier’s counter that may have been for both food and normal checkouts. On the wall behind this counter, there was a big picture of a fried chicken drumstick, with a smiling blue-eyed man’s face superimposed on it, with a message about employee ownership or something. It was supposed to be so serious lol. Out the glass front doors, I saw that it was getting dark and about to storm.
It was June.

On the wall behind this counter, there was a big picture of a fried chicken drumstick, with a smiling blue-eyed man’s face superimposed on it, with a message about employee ownership or something. It was supposed to be so serious lol.
Something like this? 😂
homedepotdream.jpg

I dreamt that I couldn’t turn off my alarm and that there was an obvious water leak and the scene kept changing and I knew it was a dream but couldn’t escape from the Dream. At one point I was living in Bea Arthur as Dorothy Spurnik‘s basement and the entire ceiling was flooding with water.

I had a dream the other night where someone threw a hornet's nest at my dog. I'm not sure why, but it was pretty saddening. I ended up giving my dog lots of pets when I woke up. 😭

I had a dream I was living underwater for some reason. In the dream, I learned living in dirty water was just as bad as inhaling smoke or something similar. I wonder if that's true... Imagine all those poor fish.

I don't remember the details, but I remember gifting my friend a bouquet of bananas. It was a running joke or something. I forgot about it entirely until I walked through the fruit aisle at M&S this afternoon and saw bananas.

Back