• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What did you dream about?

I had a dream that Skyrim added a new DLC that was just putting water parks all over the map. They were run by red mudcrabs and one had a penguin at it. Also you could talk to the red mudcrabs as if they were NPCs. Because the water parks were out of order they all had idle chat, some even conplaining that the water parks weren't in service. You had to go to the 'main' one to start the quest to fix it. Once that one was fixed, all the other ones were now in operation.

I had a dream that I was in an alternate world, and these two teams fight each other, and the winning team pits everyone against each other in a tournament. The winner of that tournament gets to ask the princess out or whatever, lol. This is a recurring dream for me as I believe I had the same or similar dream several months or years ago. Every time I'm there, however, I don't even get picked for a team, and people that aren't picked have to leave. I went to the teleporter room or whatever and this other guy was crying with me, LMAO. Then I woke up. Definitely bizarre that I keep having this sad dream. Maybe it's trying to tell me something...

Not last night, but I've also had dreams lately where I'm in university again (even though I've already graduated) and I end up skipping 90% of my class lectures. And I miss the final exams too, yet somehow I still pass all of the classes? The professors in those dreams are probably just like, "Yeah, this guy is totally engaged in the learning. Let's give him a passing grade!" I can guarantee you if this was in real life I would have failed those classes, LMAO!

I had a really weird dream a few nights ago that really stuck out to me. It was involving me and another member on this forum. It wasn’t anything weird or inappropriate… It was interesting to say the least. I’ll just cut it off here, though, lol.

Dreams like that are really weird. I've been having fever dreams as of late and they are so random.

I had a dream last night about the upcoming event. I was tasked with stealing a dragon's egg. But it turned out the dragon was one of the mods and they started chasing me to get their egg back. It was really heavy and my teammates just hid and played tic-tac-toe.

I had a nightmare within a nightmare. I was trapped within a darker version of a house I used to live in as a preteen. There were moving shadows all over the place and I couldn't find the origin. Halfway through this deeper nightmare I realized I was dreaming and I tried to wake up, only to fail. Instead, I awoke in another nightmare where I was once again in the same house. I also talked to someone, but the I can't remember the details. All I remember was having an existential crisis about how I couldn't escape the nightmares. Let's just say I woke up in sweat.

this morning i dreamed that nintendo updated nintendo land despite it being almost a 10 year old game, to promote pikmin 5. i woke up and got excited but then i realized it was only a dream so i was a little sad.

Last night I dreamt that I was in my grandma's house, only it had a lot more rooms than it did in real life and many of them were completely empty. Then my grandma, who has been dead for about 10 years, arrived. She had long curly hair that was dyed bright blue, nothing like her hair in real life. She walked with me down into the basement and it was huge with fancy arches and vaulted ceilings. It looked like something from a palace, but it was also completely empty.

Strange dream. I don't know what caused it.

had a dream that i was in the squid games with my friend. the original cast of squid games were there too. we were all fighting for the cash prize of.... 600 dollars, which is a very, very, VERY abysmal amount compared to the actual prize the winner got in squid games.

Last edited:
Last night I dreamt I was chilling with an orangutan. I was pushing him around in some kind of cart and we were going to go to the zoo but it was really sunny out, so I asked him if he wanted a hat, and he nodded.
It was pretty vivid, and weird! But cool.

I’ve had a couple dreams now where I have a pigeon as a pet. I grew up on a pigeon and goat farm, so i do already love and adore pigeons. However, it’s just weird to all of a sudden start having dreams of having them as pets. It might be something I look into in the future.

A bizarre alternate version of The Lion King with a lot more fighting, a lot more of the other animals were involved, and there was a new lion they had to protect who was kinda like a non-character. Mufasa also stayed alive for way longer (I’m not even sure he still died, I think Scar was straight up just trying to fight to the top) and was in the fighting. Honestly was a pretty awful cut and I say that when the original movie is like a 10/10 for me.

In the end though it kinda changed, like I stepped back, and this was actually me in a weird high school play even though it looked animated, we all agreed it was an awful cut, and we followed the real movie more closely even though we still made really bad changes for no reason.

I had a dream where I was trapped in this really weird and trippy building. Almost like a gigantic hotel of some sort. All of my belongings were randomly placed in different spots. This building was like its own land mass and so huge. I had to go around finding all of my stuff to win or be let out I guess?

I really don't remember the specifics of it. There were a bunch of creepy shadow people that roamed the place. I ended up finding my really old Gamecube in one of the rooms. It had a gba adapter so it would be twice the fun when I'm bored out of my mind from being hunted by the shadow demons. I guess? I really don't know what I was thinking.

There were a lot of other stuff of mine in that room, but I was being cornered, so I just left them for later. I remember beating one with a shovel and then jumping out of a window, but it's all kind of fuzzy now. The way they screamed and the way they looked was creepy on its own lol.

rrrgh, i had a dream that i know in my mind was "cool" but not too long after i woke up i completely forgot it :[ the other night i had a dream that i was in a candy shop looking for a specific kind of candy, something blue, and i was frustrated because i could only find red and green candy lol.

I dreamt that my husband was deep cleaning the house and he had moved all the furniture outside. It was pouring down rain so everything was getting ruined. Then, the city was doing some work on the pipes or something, so they dug up a huge chunk of the yard and half-buried the furniture in mud. I was so angry.

When I woke up, I told my husband about the dream. He gave me a pitiful look and said, "I'm so sorry for making you mad in your dream." 😋

I dreamt that my husband was deep cleaning the house and he had moved all the furniture outside. It was pouring down rain so everything was getting ruined. Then, the city was doing some work on the pipes or something, so they dug up a huge chunk of the yard and half-buried the furniture in mud. I was so angry.

When I woke up, I told my husband about the dream. He gave me a pitiful look and said, "I'm so sorry for making you mad in your dream." 😋
The furniture was getting cleaned outside. It's not his fault the county got it all muddy. Dreams like these are so hilarious. It's stuff that would never happen, but your mind just goes to the worst possible situation.

It's like when I had this dream where I was in a civil war reenactment. Somehow it got really dark and these spectral beings started attacking. Light was their weakness. I had a flashlight and boarded myself in an abandoned shed. It somehow turned into a candle. I said something like 'It'd be really bad if this went out.' and it just died out, poof just like that lol.

Last night/this early morning, I had a dream about a Miitopia sequel and a new Sims game. I hope these can become a reality. :,,,,)

I had a dream that Mairmalade's current Junimo pixel profile picture came to life, and there were rows of them lined up. The Space Jam theme song started playing and they all started dancing to it. I'm not sure why I had this dream to be honest. I think I've been viewing TBT too much lately (I'm sorry, @Mairmalade ). 🥴

My dream made me realize my mother must have traumatized me. She left a box cutter on the floor when I was, like, 7 and I stepped on it. I’ve been wearing shoes in the house and in bed ever since. Well, I took my shoes off to sleep for the first time and I had a dream where I had to pick a bunch of thumbtacks out of the bottom of my foot. I remember every detail. 😵‍💫😔 Ughh, I should just leave my shoes on tonight. 🙄

I dreamt that I was traveling somewhere in South America, and I wanted to visit a neighboring country from there (I forgot what its name in the dream was, but it didn't exist in waking life). The man/guide that I asked recommended that I do not go there, as it was filled with American yuppies. He also told me that I would not have the freedom to explore the territory as I desired to.

Then, I had another brief dream that I was recruited into playing one of the main actors in some big movie. I later watched it and when my name popped up in the credits at the end, a feeling of anxiety and regret came over me (since becoming famous is something that I do not desire).

Back