• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Today I managed to build my museum, Nooks Cranny, get Blathers a spot, do some weeding, and convinced some swell villagers to give my island a shot!

Super happy to have found Zucker, Goldie, and Bangle!

I guess I'm posting here daily... Lol

Today I set up my campsite, got my 6th villager (it was Marshall, woah!) and bought hundreds of Hydrangea starts from Leif. You'd think he'd open up a shop on the island with the business I gave him today 😭
I spent most of my time doing chores around the island, but I did get to go to my best friends island and hang out for a bit! There was a meteor shower going on there and we both wished together and watched the stars 😊

Peaceful animal crossing day

Today I finally started playing again after 1 year and 2 months away.

I wanted to play for the longest time but, life happed I guess lol.

I cleared my Island of weeds, dug up fossils, caught fish and bugs to sell and cut down some trees to hopefully start actually making my Island my own because currently it is just a mess.

Hopefully I stick to it this time!

March 20, 2024
  • Sold all turnips for 164 each.
  • Got 2 Jukeboxes out of trees.
  • Redd was on the island today. I might just buy the remaining art with TBT bells.

Yesterday, this is what I did:

- Learnt how to customize an item. It will be easier to keep my tools longer.
- Greeted Bones!
- Talked to my two other villagers a lot, as always.
- Visited a mystery island to get coconuts and give them to my villagers without ruining their houses (even if it’s not important as they have beginning ugly houses).
- Fish a little, caught some bugs and sea creatures.
- Visited Blathers after his museum construction. I gave him fossils, the rest of the bugs and fish waiting in front of the door, sea creatures.
- Popped some balloons.
- Harvested trees.
- Hit my rocks.
- Visited a few islands to visit their shops.
- Visited an island with shooting stars, met Celeste there.
- Paid off my loan. Now, there’s a second piece in my house!

March 23, 2024
  • Ordered K.K. Western from Nook's selection, haven't gotten it before.
  • Played K.K. Technopop at today's concert.
  • Got tier 4 of K.K. Mania.

I found Wisp's ghostly parts, the very last one was avoiding me omg

I worked a bit more on one area I was constructing, and was just thinknig of ideas on the top of my head of what looked good. I also placed down another bridge, this bridge will be so helpful because normally I'd had to jump and climb to get to one part of the Island.

A while ago, I moved the clothing shop back a bit, and I decided to bring out some items that 'might' look good with it, so just covered the place with items until an idea clicks.
Added a sorta fence connecting T-Bone & Vivian's lil back area, of give them a connected garden space. Changed my storage shed to very old to go with my theme. (wish there were more items to turn into really old~

Gave a few villagers gift, mainly to get a chance at their photos, and to make them leave.

Oh yes, paid the whole bridge, because I ain't waiting for villagers.

March 23, 2024
  • Ordered K.K. Western from Nook's selection, haven't gotten it before.
  • Played K.K. Technopop at today's concert.
  • Got tier 4 of K.K. Mania.
March 24, 2024
  • Mountain Song was in Nook's selection today. I just have two more left: K.K. Birthday and Rockin' K.K.
  • Got all three colors of the Rubber Half Apron.

March 25, 2024
  • Kicks had a new color of Restroom Slippers, Ballet Slippers, Back-Bow Socks today.
    • Socks went from 94% to 95%.
  • Saharah had a new Construction-Site Wall and Berry-Chocolates Flooring.

Mar 25 -
Did a LOT in terms of designing my island, built the "bridge" between the city side and country side of my island, built the city skyline for the bridge, and did a lil villager hunting :p

March 27, 2024
  • Got K.K. Birthday.
  • Made sure to give out all the cupcakes. Got a new color birthday hat and birthday shades.
  • Got and customized a Birthday Cake and Birthday Table and Birthday Candles.

3/27/24 --

operation flower quest, in which i meticulously got rid of over >300 flowers to restore some plain grass to my poor island, is finally complete! now i'm startin to breed blue roses to make a few contained flower beds in the newly empty area.

Started terraforming the island today. I've been workin hard!!! Things are finally starting to come together and I'm sososo excited about it!

I started redoing my paths and redecorating a big chunk of my island. I got tired in the middle and quit, so I only really accomplished making a mess for tomorrow lol.

April 1, 2024
  • It's Prom season! Finally! I missed ordering all this crap last time around.
  • Turnips selling for 46 today. Ugh. And the afternoon price was 42. UGH.
  • Got a new color of Shiny Bow Platform Shoes from Kicks.
  • Saharah had the Retro Restaurant Wall, Western Vista.

I made two mini islands near my river mouth and it actually looks really neat! Just need to wait for bushes to grow and hope it works that way.
Might move something soon tonight, unsure honestly.

I've been carving out waterfalls and planting tomatos mostly.

Lots of time traveling to get trees etc.. to age up faster

Back