• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I’ve been working on my island, what do you guys think of it so far?
C1AA2437-6B61-46CD-B893-AA7DE8C44A29.jpeg

I finally caught a darn giraffe stag... I really was cutting it close with this one, but the darn thing just refused to appear much like the cicada shell and golden stag did.

• Attended K.K. concert (K.K. Stroll)
  • Wished on some stars (if only Celeste were here to give me the Virgo recipe. Oh well, I get two more showers later this week so I'm sure she'll turn up)

I wasted yet another $100k moving the campsite, just so I could move it one space over.

I finished my critterpedia and completed the museum until they add more

also in the process of moving Tasha’s house

i cleared out a large area and cut down trees, moved/sold flowers i had in a field and just made it bare and empty so that i can start working on my train area i have planned! I really want to make something cute with it so it's a good step to take so i can get started. i'm low key trying to plan as i'm going along but it's a little bit hard to imagine what it's going to look like at this stage.

I got Lolly's and Purrl's photos this morning. The stacked fruit with coconuts trick really seems to be working.

Did my daily chores.

Passed C.J.'s seasport challenge and sold him a bunch of fish from storage.

I'll hit up the remaining 5 villagers I need photos from with a coconut this afternoon and hunt up a scallop for Pascal.

I've been trying to get to 3 stars, so I've been crafting outdoor furniture mostly, and adding some fencing to my house.

It was Rowan's birthday today so I wrapped and gifted him a kettlebell. Lucky was in there with him celebrating and oml,,,Lucky's little top hat is adorable!! He's the best boi and quickly becoming one of my favourite villagers.

Bought some stuff from Nook's Cranny like usual, dug up fossils, and used up my Nook Miles for the Zen Fence. I really need to seriously start making bells so I can finish my bridge lol

Got my first villager photo today from Poppy!! She's already my favourite villager I have on my island anyway but I just love her even more now! 🥰

Sold my turnips and made a huge profit, which meant I could pay off the rest of my new bridge AND another chunk of my mortgage.

I did my usual daily tasks (digging up fossils, etc.), bought a common painting from Redd, got a mermaid bed DIY from Pascal, finally discovered my first purple rose, and worked on a small pond area by doing some minor terraforming and planting some bushes.

Back