• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Caught three new fish (butterfly fish, puffer fish, horse mackerel).

Nooking Junction will be closing for renovation tomorrow, so it looks like I'll be able to get Club LOL soon!

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all but one request.
- Sold my turnips for a pretty good profit.
- Let my husband visit my town to sell his turnips and buy flower seeds.
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges.
- Said good-bye to Anabelle.
- Moved the flowers from around her house and laid down patterns for the next villager to plot in the same spot.
- Completed both daily Meow tasks.
- Went to the island, completed a few tours and caught some fish and bugs to sell.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Said good-bye to Anabelle.
- Sold an item at Re-Tail.

Now that Anabelle has moved out of Sakura, freeing up a space, I logged onto my spare town and time traveled to move Anicotti out and build up weeds.

Mayor:
- Received Anabelle's picture in the mail.
- Let my husband visit my town to buy flower seeds.
- Completed a daily Meow task.
- Visited my spare town in hopes of picking up Anicotti.
- Pulled weeds in my spare town and got a lily lamp from Leif.

Alt:
- Checked his mail and got a letter from Anabelle with her picture.
- Sold a few items at Re-Tail.

In Cutetown, Phineas finally showed up & I finally earned the Gold Weed Menace Badge! Thank you, corlee1289, for your help!

(I am so not trying for this badge in Sheepish.)

*Sigh* Well, I screwed up. Despite carefully laying down patterns, I missed a spot. I did log on with a new save file twice before logging in with my mayor, but since my town is fully landscaped I can't save with the new character. So when I didn't see Anicotti's plot anywhere, I thought she'd just show up the next day. Wrong. She took out the landscaping around my zen garden. So I broke down and ordered her Amiibo card plus a few others for my second town and I'm going to cycle her back into the correct spot as soon as they arrive. Anyway, onto what I actually accomplished today...

Mayor:
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah.
- Went to the island, completed a few tours and caught a full basket of fish and bugs to sell.
- Got a song from K.K.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah.
- Got a song from K.K.
- Sold a few items at Re-Tail.

20190707_201929-1.jpg

FiNALLy!!!! after hard work of making lists of what i didnt have and checking them off the list, i finally got my Gold Catalog Badge!!!! although there is still quite a few i didnt check off, @ least i got the badge!! wootwoot

Mayor:
- Bought 5000 turnips from Joan.
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed several requests.
- Welcomed Anicotti, even though in a week or so when I get the cards I ordered I'll be scanning her out and back in to correct her house location.
- Found all 3 gyroids since it rained in my town yesterday.
- Sent letters and gifts to Annalisa, Grizzly, and Mint.
- Visited my spare town twice to pull weeds and got two four-leaf clovers and some weeding day furniture from Leif.
- Got a bunch of gyroids, fossils, mushrooms and flowers from my spare town and sold most of them.

Alt:
- Picked up the extra hybrid flowers that spawned and added them to his storage.

Just as I was able to complain about not seeing Redd yet, he finally showed up today! Only one of his pieces was genuine, but that one piece should make it so I can unlock the museum shop. (I'm well over 20 items in fish, bugs, and fossils, I just hadn't gotten any art yet.)

Last edited:
I chopped all my trees down and now am laying tiles and paths. I as well am working on placing house plots to start getting my peeps where they belong

I know this a few days late but I've been too busy to post in here. Hope that's alright.
Literally within the first day I caught pretty much every bug you can catch in July. I caught the walking leaf,tarantula,Raja Brooke butterfly,all the cicadas except two and longhorn beetle. Only need seven more bugs now! Still need to catch a scorpion so that could be challenging. I also caught lots of new fish on my birthday too! I caught the arapaima,sweetfish, and gar. I also got the saddled bichir and giant anakehead recently too! Only 5 more fish to go.
I also got celebrate my birthday with Lucky,Hamphrey and Clyde. It was a lovely celebration. Birthdays are probably my favorite event in AC. Lucky and Melba even sent cards. Even got a birthday hat so that was cool. Everyone was so nice and we had fun! I love how much they care about and your birthday wish. They all want to help make it come true and that's really sweet! Now just trying to work on the catalogue but it's difficult alright!

Last edited:
got the bronze letter badge... like dayum that took some good time. hope i get the bronze for catching many bugs soon as well.

also finally got the lighthouse suggested and built that :D

My boyfriend had tossed my 3DS so I had to start over the progress I had made today cause I didn't save. I don't think you truly know how mad I was with him, LOL! But, I was able to renovate the town hall! I also paid off another one of my home loans! (definitely did not realize how many of the loans you can choose to pay, desperately trying to pay off the entire house with all extensions) I visited the island. Played the scavenger tour for the first time (I don't really go to the island and play tours often). I played some hide and seek with Merengue, Annabelle, and Margie. It was so hard to find Annable for some strange reason. I also bught out T.I.Y in a stitch effort to get closer to getting the Emporium (which somehow I still don't have???). Now, I'm about to go back in town to water flowers and finish up some town initiatives to scoop up some more MEOW coupons!

Saturday-
Mayor-It took 3 weeks to find Tutu home. The dorado got replaced with the Cinnamoroll Sofa the mayor mailed her.
Completed all tasks and received 2 villager picture.
Last night.
Mayor-Gave Tutu Cinnamoroll table when she requested new furniture. Received her picture.
Complete tasks and had fun with the emotion with villagers/NPC. Stopped Iggly from moving.

Mayor:
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges and get a petition signed.
- Got a new TPC picture to complete a weekly Meow task.
- Visited my spare town, pulled a bunch of weeds and got some weeding day furniture from Leif.
- Also dug up a bunch of gyroids and the 4 fossils in my spare town, had the fossils assessed and sold everything.
- Went to the island, completed a few tours and caught a full basket of fish and bugs to sell.

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all requests.
- Found all 3 gyroids since it rained in my town yesterday.
- Let my husband visit my town to buy flower seeds and get a petition signed.
- Visited a dream town to work on the dreamer badge.
- Sent letters and gifts to Lily, Deirdre and Sterling.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Picked up an extra hybrid that spawned and added it to his storage.
- Sold an item at Re-Tail.

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all requests.
- Scanned Yuka's card and kicked Anicotti out so I can fix her house placement.
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges and he gave me two gold nuggets.
- Had Cyrus refurbish my gold nuggets but forgot to check back in with him. I'll see what I got tomorrow.
- Went to the island and caught a full basket of fish and bugs to sell.
- Completed both daily Meow tasks.

Finally caught the scorpion so only 4 more bugs to go! I'm just trying to work on the catalogue atm. Also got 3 badges(gold catalogue badge,gold shopper badge,and silver angler badge) yesterday which was a nice surprise!

I successfully breeded a hybrid red rose! Now to make another so I can make a blue rose! AND I FINALLY got a ptera right wing! I swear to god that fossil is like 1000% rarer than the rest because it is so hard to find. I thought I was done with my museum fossil collection but apparently I need one more and it will be complete. Also not that this is my own accomplishment, but Frita is finally in boxes and I'm so happy because that will make another open spot for a new villager I want to move in.

Back