• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Mayor:
- Bought 5000 turnips from Joan.
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all requests.
- Let my husband visit my town to buy flower seeds.
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges.
- Went to the island, completed a bunch of tours, and caught some fish and bugs to sell.

A villager had pinged me about moving, so I was able to cancel that and then time travel to the current date (I was months behind). Did some gardening, visited K.K. Slider a couple times. Nothing much.

Bought a ton of turnips, visited a friend, planted some flowers and bought some furniture for a new room design! <3 I also bought fortune cookies in an attempt to get Tom Nook's House Model.. AND got knocked out by a tarantula.
Good day.

Last edited:
Main town - Finally caught a giant snakehead and nibble fish. Dived for awhile to try to find a turban shell but no luck thus far on that note.
Second town - Planted the rest of the blue hydrangeas I needed to. A few bushes short but for the most part almost done. Moved in agnes because, as much as I love my baby Katt, variety is nice and I don't need her in all three towns for my uchi. -.-;

And that's about it.

Mayor:
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges and met his new villager, Bertha.
- Completed a daily Meow task.
- Got a gold nugget from the daily ore rock and had Cyrus refurbish my gold nuggets into a golden bench.
- Visited a couple of dream towns to work on the dreamer badge.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Sold an item at Re-Tail.

Finally caught the nibble fish after two months of trying. I even caught another one with my alt character. So that was pretty exciting and made my day! Finally paid of a loan on my second character's house. After I pay off the second floor,I'll get the storage room and clean up the town. Also stopped a vilager from moving. Mostly pleased with just catching the nibble fish. That was a great accomplishment. Now just need to catch that tarantula..

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all but one request.
- Let my husband visit my town to buy flower seeds and work on the host/visitor badges.
- Visited my husband's town to sell my turnips for a great price and get a petition signed for Grizzly.
- Got a golden nugget from my husband.
- Worked at the Roost to complete a daily Meow task and got the superb coffee beans from Brewster.
- Put the superb coffee beans up for sale at the Roost.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Sold an item at Re-Tail.
- Convinced Deirdre to buy an item that I had up for sale at Re-Tail.

Mayor:
- Got two gold nuggets from my husband.
- Had Cyrus refurbish my gold nuggets and got a golden screen.
- Went to the island, completed a tour and caught some fish and bugs to sell.
- Anabelle finally pinged me to move! I love her but I'm ready for a change and I have Anicotti (an old favorite from GameCube) in my spare town. I'm looking forward to moving Anicotti in as my new resident peppy as soon as Anabelle leaves on the 4th of July. :D

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Sold a few items at Re-tail.

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed a few requests.
- Let my husband visit my town to buy flower seeds and get a petition signed.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah.
- Sold a few items at Re-Tail.
- Fixed a goof by my mayor where she accidentally ran over a blue pansy. Pulled another blue pansy out of storage and replaced it.

Mayor:
- Completed a daily Meow task.
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges and he gave me two gold nuggets.
- Sent letters and gifts to half of my villagers.
- Found all 3 gyroids since it rained in my town yesterday.
- Went to the island and completed several tours.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Picked up a new blue rose that spawned and added it to his storage.

Finally got all the shrunk emotions and his nice jacket... :D And I think I got the complete lovely set.. finally I can start going fairy tale more seriously. I will get that kitschy harvest set soon cause almost november so ayy :D

Auctioned off Stitches. I have a long history with him (he was also a villager in my Wild World game) and I loved having him, but it was time. I'm excited about seeing some new faces!

Back