• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

So after spending over an hour and a half plot resetting, I FINALLY got Yuka to plot where I want her instead of in Anicotti's old plot. She was very stubborn. I didn't have time to do anything else today, but I'll catch up tomorrow. I'm just so happy to have corrected my mistake and now I can work on re-doing the landscaping that Anicotti destroyed and getting her moved back into the right spot.

Since I didn't get to do anything except plot reset yesterday, I decided to do something I rarely do and time travel. So today I played two days in my town.

Mayor:
- Completed two daily Meow tasks.
- Talked to all of my villagers both days and completed all but one request.
- Let my husband visit my town to buy flower seeds.
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Woke up Gulliver and correctly guessed his destination.
- Sold an item at Re-Tail.
- Completed 3 daily Meow tasks.

Mayor: made town flag, made new town tune, got bigger house, got flower shop , got qr code machine.

Made 3 alts~ Luna , Draco and Hagrid

Got the qr code machine for the alts.

today:

- came back to my town after a looong hiatus
- cleaned out the inventories and banks of 2 alt characters and deleted them, and worked on clearing everything from another character so i can delete her too
- planned where my boyfriend wants to put his house in-game when he makes a character, so i can start clearing area for him
- held a giveaway to clear up storage and to spread the wealth haha
- got rid of my bedhair and went with something new instead of the white ponytail i usually get (gah does this mean i need new art lol)
- went to teddy's house to hang out (on time!! for once!!)

I had a very busy day in the game today.

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all requests.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah.
- Went diving to work on the diving badge.
- Visited my spare town to sell my turnips for a decent profit.
- Pulled a bunch of weeds in my spare town, got a four-leaf clover, and some weeding day furniture from Leif.
- Collected all of the fossils, gyroids and mushrooms in my spare town to sell.
- Got a song from K.K.
- Finally got the gold Weed Menace badge from Phineas! :D
- Scanned in Anicotti to replace Yuka.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Got the bronze catalog badge from Phineas.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah.
- Sold a few items at Re-Tail.
- Got a new song from K.K.
- Picked up a new hybrid that spawned and added it to his storage.

Last edited:
GReplotted both Caroline and Gladys, in the exact sames spots.
I'm just trying to fill my town completely with amiibo villagers so Ken (an amiibo, who I wanted but just doesn't fit the town) can move naturally so I can get Sylvana from my cycling town.
Grew a whole bunch more white carnations, accident ran over a bunch (erg) while trying to catch a stringfish. (never did)
Customized the hammock to give to Caroline (she has no bed!)
Played hide and seek with Kid Cat, Soliel and Molly. Both Molly and Kid Cat where on the beach. Sneaky.
Had Ursala and Charlise in the campsite, consecutively. (ick)

completed bug encyclopedia (also did diving and fishing some time ago), and completed the bug section. had to catch a dung beetle for encyclopedia completion and also get another miyama stag cos for some reason i never donated it lol

I've finally got my development permit and started my first works project, a cobblestone bridge. I also got my cyan mailbox today.

Mayor:
- Started re-landscaping the area around my zen garden.

Alt:
- Got some pink roses out of his storage to place around Anicotti's house.

Redd actually had a painting I needed (the flute playing dude) :D

got the cube sculpture suggested, idk if i will build it but yea. ^^'

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all but one request.
- Welcomed Anicotti to town properly this time.
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host visitor badges and he gave me two gold nuggets.
- Had Cyrus refurbish my gold nuggets and got a golden bench.
- Sent Anicotti a welcome letter and gift.
- Sent letters and gifts to Hugh, Hans, and Bruce.
- Went to the island, completed a few tours and caught a full basket of fish and bugs to sell.
- Completed a weekly Meow task.

Alt:
- Welcomed Anicotti to town.
- Checked his mail.
- Woke up Gulliver and correctly guessed his destination.
- Pulled some hybrids out of his storage to fill in the area around my zen garden.

I finished my public works project, which is a cobblestone bridge. Lastly, A new villager moved to my town today, which is Muffy, which is a utchi sheep.

i restarted my town- but it was soRt of unintentional as i didn’t realise my previous town wasn’t eligible to get the legendary tom nook to trade it for bells, that’s okay though!

i paid off my down payment to move into my first home tomorrow, and i talked and did a few requests for my starting villagers! ☀️

Today I talked to my villagers, watered my hybrids, sold some stuff at Re-Tail, and got Francine's house plot in place.

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all but one request.
- Went to the island, completed a couple of tours and caught some fish and bugs to sell.
- Completed a daily Meow task.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Sold an item at Re-Tail.

Francine moved in! I talked to my villagers and did a couple tasks for them, expanded my mayor's house again, made a fossil donation, and played some camper games since Pompom was visiting the campsite.

Mayor:
- Went diving to work on the diving badge and got a ship's compass from Pascal.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.

Back