• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

B I N G O o o o o o o ~!
jwJv9lj.png

yes I finally did it!!

Gracie visited my town for the first time today and I passed my first Fashion Check!
I've been waiting for her to show up for a while since I really want to get the final expansion so I was really happy and surprised when I saw her.

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers.
- Let my husband visit my town to buy flower seeds and get a petition signed.
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges.
- Sent letters and gifts to the remaining half of my villagers.
- Didn't have time to go to the island so I did some fishing along my beach.
- Completed both daily Meow tasks.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Picked up the extra hybrids that spawned in town after it rained yesterday and added them to his storage.
- Got a visit from Mint.
- Left a few items for my mayor to pick up and gift to the villagers.

The usual - checking the mail, planting flowers, buying fortune cookies etc! Also did a lot of shark-fishing and beetle catching! Not to mention, a lot of running away from mosquitoes.
I also set about finishing my encyclopedias two days ago, and I finally completed the fish one today :)

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all requests.
- Let my husband visit my town to buy flower seeds.
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges and sold some furniture since it was on premium in his town.
- Went to the island, completed a few tours and caught some fish and bugs to sell.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.

Mayor:
- Found all 3 gyroids since it rained in my town yesterday.
- Completed a daily Meow task.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Sold an item at Re-Tail.

wasn't able to comment last night so!
i've started making progress on two of my mayor's rooms and i think the whole themes are working quite nicely. i also managed to unlock cyrus with my second + third alts so all i need now is my fourth character (all i needed was the 100,000 bell requirement so i visited the island and spent a good 30mins beetle hunting/fishing). now customizing will be much more efficient~

i've also started organizing all my inventories so i'll continue today + update later on c:

today i placed down some paths on where i want certain things to go in front of my mayor and alts house :>
also paid off a pwp that i put down

Mayor:
- Stopped Hans from moving.
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges and get a petition signed.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah.
- Went diving to work on the diving badge.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah.
- Sold a few items at Re-Tail.

Well, now that I?m back into New Leaf, I finally got started on my new town I never played. Fixed up the weeds, got my house, 100% approved as mayor, night-Owl ordinance, and ugh... yeah. I also have everything planned out for my plot reset now. I still have a lot of work to do! I?m debating whether or not I should move all my favorite villagers from my main town to my new town.

Today I weeded a bit, fished a little, gave villagers items, dug up all the spots, hit the money and crystal rocks, ordered from chelsea, and got 100% approval rating. :)

Fished, weeded, and planted some new flowers! I'm trying to get a blue rose too but that hasn't been going very well :') ALSO, attempts have been made to catch a tarantula, but my aim is bad so...

I said goodbye to Rocco yesterday, and got his pic in the mail today. I talked to my villagers, did a couple tasks for them, got Pashmina's pic as a task reward, planted some trees, and did a bit of bug-hunting for bells. Also paid off another home expansion loan.

Mayor:
- Got the ladder shades from Isabelle.
- Went to the island and caught a full basket of fish and bugs to sell.
- Completed a daily Meow task.
- Found Phineas wandering around town and got both the silver Great Hostess badge and the gold Master Bug Catcher badge!

Alt:
- Got the ladder shades from Isabelle and sold them at Re-Tail.

Kinda burned out on fishing atm - spent hours trying to catch a giant snakehead and a nibble fish yesterday so rip. At least got a char though.
Going to stop procrastinating and start on decorating/putting things together in one of the two character houses left to do in my main town.

Cleaned up my town and sold common flowers I don't really need and basically got for the badge's sake I guess. Left some for doing hybrids later on maybe but I def. had too much aha.

Mayor:
- Visited my spare town to sell my turnips for a small profit.
- Got a song from K.K.
- Went diving to work on the diving badge and got a helm from Pascal.
- Went to the island and caught a full basket of fish and bugs to sell.
- Completed a weekly Meow task.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Got a song from K.K.
- Sold a few items at Re-Tail.

Back