• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Nothing much really, did some landscaping and harvested my perfect fruits, stopped my dear friend Roscoe from moving, the normal junk. lol

Got Mitzi adopted and then went on to get Whitney, Penelope, and Fauna for my second town. :) I stopped Felicity from leaving my main town and then I checked my boyfriend's where I stopped Static from leaving his.

Last edited:
Recently re-set town so... lets see:

Yesterday -

-House finaly built, developers permit scheduled for the next day.
-Picked up a bunch of furniture, tools and other stuff I left with someone else from my old town before I reset. Got a bunch of silver-gold tools and even my diving suit!
-Got the eggs basket, the entire egg set two times and a couple extras. (Even managed to collect some unopened eggs for future decoration)
-What on earth does Zipper T. Bunny expect me to do with his 15 framed selfies.
-Plot-reset for Dotty (Who I got from a cycling board)
-Caugh at LEASt 30 new bugs-fishes-deep sea creatures with all my new gear.
-Cut down a bunch of trees with golden axe.
-Planted a couple apple and persimmon trees.
-I cant believe I got blue pansies already!
-Bought everything at Nooklings and the Ables for catalogue-expansion purposes.

Today:
-Got developers permit and started the very first bridge (Access to the Island wont open till tomorrow, so Ill have to wait until then to pay).
-Plot reset for Flurry (Who I got from a giveaway board.)
-Started planning out where some of my paths-bushes-PWPs will end up at.
-Payed off loan for house expansion.
-Bought everything at Nooklings and the Ables.
-Bought everything at Nooklings and the Ables for catalogue-expansion purposes.
-Orange Pansies!

Yesterday I mainly did plot reset for Genji :)

Today I cleaned up the town (picked up "garbage" on the ground, sorted flowers, laid down paths), planted in a couple of saplings, bushes, & bamboos, did bunch of requests for my needy villagers, and played my recently established second character for a bit (mainly wanted to talk to Sable)

Absolutely nothing...
Except Flurry rumor to me that Mac is wanting to move. ((happy days!))

But I got a reserve out of my cycle town? =3

Nice~~! Today, I just cleaned up all the junk (items, etc) lying on the grounds of my town xD. I'm still working on it. When I finally finish it, I'll share my dream code~~! Wish all is well! :)

Btw, I'm new on this site so nice to meet you all! (*^^*)

Skye told me not to pull any weeds before Weeding Day. I had to put her on ignore, 'cause we're getting topiaries. There aren't any weeds to pull anyway.

Skye told me not to pull any weeds before Weeding Day. I had to put her on ignore, 'cause we're getting topiaries. There aren't any weeds to pull anyway.

Lol, Curlos said the opposite to me. That weeding day was approaching, and to keep the town in order I should pull weeds bit by bit every day.

ovver the wweekend i got perfect status, lost it, greww a blue rose, got twwo jacobs ladders, and earned my first million

Went to the ceremony for my fountain PWP.
TT'd a bit to move in Blanche (plot resetting, the first one was so-so, demolishing a tree, but nothing major, but reset, and it moved a few spaces, far more favorable! so that was quick)
Due to the TT I finally obtained a braided wig, and I built Brewsters! =D there went my savings... Got a first cup of coffee too.
Stopped Ankha from moving out >_< No girl, you stay a bit longer, I know someone who wants you.

Oh yeah, got my first villager PWP request! The illuminated tree, requested by Anabelle the peppy anteater. Meh. Prolly not gonna build it...

Caught my last bug for my encyclopedia, finished the bug museum and got the bug teacher badge (100% bug encyclopedia)

Got my cool globe from Isabelle, found an orange lily that spawned overnight, and did a few chores for my villagers. I still need to get signatures for Walker's petition.

Back