• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

My town got restarted over the weekend, so I've been slowly rebuilding. I got my 100% approval, Redd was in town so I bought the Warm Painting I believe, I bought the hedge from Nook to help get my dream exterior. I spent most of the rest of the day fishing. I now have all the April fish except those that are year-round on the island (which I gain access to tomorrow) and the coelacanth. I'm more behind on my bugs, though, and I'm not looking forward to refilling my diving catalog. I hate diving ;w;

Built the hot spring that Panchetti requested, finished one of the dinosaurs in my museum (the name escapes me), and got a not ugly haircut lol.

First time it rained after getting the game! (Had it since april 1st but reset and started new town april 11th) and I caught a coelacanth on my first try! Not sure how rare they are this game but I'll assume I was a little lucky ^^,

On another note I had a villager (Kyle) sell me 3 real pieces of art within a 10 minute span!

Good progress being made in my village :)

Last edited:
First time it rained after getting the game! (Had it since april 1st but reset and started new town april 11th) and I caught a coelacanth on my first try! Not sure how rare they are this game but I'll assume I was a little lucky ^^,

Very nice! It has not yet rained in my town, I hope it will soon... Then I will also be fish hunting!

Did you catch it jn your town or on the island?

Very nice! It has not yet rained in my town, I hope it will soon... Then I will also be fish hunting!

Did you catch it jn your town or on the island?

In my town :) I think I read on one of the many animal crossing wiki sites that you cant get it on the island :eek:

Aah alright, I heard about that too, but never a real confirmation. But knowing that people caught it in their town will help me with my own hunt ^^
Only few more hours of university and I will get some thing done in my town too!

Phil pinged me to move.... perfect as his house is in the ideal location for my campsite. Also picked out a path for my town, unlocked the qr machine, and am busy creating my second character, who is going to be a part of my towns theming, and hold some patterns for me. Now if I could just decide on a house location for Mrs. Lovettes pie shop/Sweeneys barber shop...

I got a lot done! ((or at least I feel like it XP))
I got to go to another town and adopt one of my dreamies, Coco. ((resiting the urge to TT her plot in and her in))
AND both Sable AND Label gave me their mannequins!

Nice! =D I want mannequins too~

The left room of my house is being, Kicks is being built and Nooklings is being upgraded!
Made my first million! (yay for the island!)

Katt and Fang had a fight =( Noooo my two dear neighbours! Don't fight! And Curlos the sheep has taken Fang's catchphrase of cha-chomp XD Sounds really weird coming from him!

I've been playing catch up since plotting Sky's house took me the last week, so I took the time to demolish most of my PWP's. I have been re-landscaping my town and redoing my paths, so it's given me a fresh new feel. :D

OK... so more happened than what I posted earlier ((coco, mannequins))
Doing a LOT of landscaping and moving flowers around... Funny I am doing all this now and coco will plot tomorrow and possibly ruin a lot of it. XP

I'm currently in the process of replacing some path patterns with a real nice brick path I found on Google lol. I'm using my second character as a mule for more patterns, but first I need to "re-unlock" it. :/ I'm also laying down more bushes to border my paths.

All 3 mayors received 3 turnip badges.
Three town removed all the stuff of the beach and train station. Found their 1st Jacob's Ladder and got the flower clock and Town hall PWP unlocked.

Today my second copy came in the mail, and I started my time as mayor of Azulia and got one dreamie right off the bat! I feel very lucky ^u^

In Celadon:
tbitFLc.jpg

In Chrome:
Willow.jpg

I also did various trading with other people. ^.^

I got my first ice cream cone from someone I StreetPassed; unfortunately, it was gone in one bite. I also saved Big Top from moving out and Rolf sold me a real painting.

Back