• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Mac gave me his move date.
That made me happy.
Wish I could just TT him into boxes and outta town since I want to put my police station there.

Sent away Mathilda, wasted a lot of bells on Gracie's sales clothes, and put around 50.000 in the funds for the future fortune shop...

I got Marina the other day and she was mostly original, except she had gotten rid of her lovely lamp and was wearing a red gym shirt. I already got her lamp back in her house, and I've been diving while holding a bubble-gum tee. She's asked for it a couple of times but will not put it on. And, the last time I found her, Whitney had given her a red letter jacket! I'll just have to live with it for a while. Looks better than the red gym shirt.

I also tried to give Phoebe a flame tee today for her b-day present. She didn't put it on. I'm starting to wonder if they are more likely to take shirts instead of tees.

I've placed my first path =D Just from the station to event plaza to Retail, for when I will have people visiting. Also placed a custom-design sign so I can make a nice sign to direct people.
And then Katt requested the lighthouse! Yes, I can start building tomorrow. I have 2 locations that are suitable, one which would be perfect, but the space might be too small. The other location is a bit far off from everything, but that's kind of suitable as well =)

Later:

The fight against grass erosion begins! All those flowers randomly placed looks silly, but it's for the greater good. For now.

Last edited:
In Celador I'm having a huge flower move at the moment! All my flowers were all over the place with no real order! Picked up every flower and put them all together and now going through replanting them how I want them! It's taking a while!

Also Marina moved in from the campsite! Yay! I had her in WW and she is such a cutie! Does now mean I have 3 normals! But hey ho! Too cute to say no to! She did annoy me though by taking 11 resets to get her house somewhere good, she insisted on continuously putting her house in front of the cafe!

In my second town I'm still trying to get some of the villagers out for people before I reset! No one is pinging right now which is annoying!!

In cool news my sister has now got herself a 3Ds and I brought her a copy of NL as an early birthday present! So she is setting up her town now as I'm helping her out with that too! :)

rocco movved out, cherry movved out, caroline movved in, i have 10 blue roses now and t&t emporium opened

I have accomplished nothing! ......yet

If I turn on my game now I'll lose motivation to study for my final tomorrow @_@

I have accomplished nothing! ......yet

If I turn on my game now I'll lose motivation to study for my final tomorrow @_@

Aaaah, that's a mighty good idea to leave your game off. Good luck with your final! =D

On-topic:
- Bit of TT due to lots of time today, built lighthouse (and now my bank account is empty ^_^' )
- The fight against grass erosion continues
- Pashmina in my campsite! She seems quite sweet and she's friendly to me. Too bad my town is full (just move already Anabelle!)
- Shampoodle is here! Yes, finally! And now I accidentally made my hair gray >_<
- My T&T Mart is being upgraded to a Super T&T =D More stuffz!
- Built trees alongside my path, it's coming along nicely!

Aah, small question... Is it normal to not have a wetsuit at this stage of the game? Ever since the island opened I've been going there every single day, but there has never been a wetsuit for sale! Seriously! Is this normal or do I have to look elsewhere? >< which will be hard since I can't connect to internet in my current location, for a month...

Have I before stated that I love Katt?

Several days ago, Katt suggested the lighthouse, which is now built and in full glory at night!

And today she pinged me and requested a windmill =D -happydance-

I haven't been playing for that long, but I believe these are very wanted PWPs and some people never have them suggested XD Katt, you're going to stay forever and ever and everrrrrrrrr <3

Completed the fossil section of the museum. :)

Ooooh congratz! =D Lately I've only been finding fossils which I already have... But I'm getting there.

My own accomplishments:
- I GOT A WETSUIT! Just a common black one, but seriously, I've been to the Island everyday for atleast 2 weeks ever since the Island opened, and only now do I find a wetsuit. I was already afraid I would never ever going to find it on my island... But now I have it! -happydance-
- Built the windmill Katt suggested to me <3 now Anabelle HAS to move so I can landscape around it... I built it behind her house since it's a nice location, but her house is in the way... I want her gone gone gone
- Got the mannequin from Labelle! That makes 2 mannequins aquired. And suddenly she's a lot more open and nicer to me... Must be an Able Sisters thing that it takes a while to get friendly, hahaha.

Further progress in my town!

- Blanche suggested the brick bridge (I'm getting a lot of PWP requests lately! But I'm not gonna build this one... I like my cobblestone bridges)
- Laid down a path from the train station to my house - Katts house - Fangs house - Fountain - Town Hall (which are sooo nicely in line =D these villagers are not gonna move anytime soon! <3)
- It's raining! So I'm trying to catch a coelacanth (so not really an accomplishment yet), but I'm only catching sea bass...

Edit: CAUGHT! =D Woooehoooee!

Last edited:
HNI_0020.JPGHNI_0021.JPGHNI_0022.JPG

I never accomplish anything, ever. I hoard too much. Buy too much and can't seem to give anything away! Lol

Edit: I did manage to throw away my rotten turnips though!

Last edited:
Finally finally had a wetsuit stocked at the island, so I've been diving in my main town hurrah! Then when Colton asked for a sea creature he was given a sea star, since he's a super star himself ahaha

I'm getting more visitors for my town so I can get the train station upgrade and I weeded (finally) and got a lily record player for Weeding Day.

Back