• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Winning the Fishing Tourney (yay!) along with getting some marine furniture because of the increasingly bigger fish (my head was spinning at some point to keep order in size of my caught fishies).
Cleaning up my town a bit with my newly bought axe and planting new fruits (bananas and lemons) which I quickly picked up during the island tours.
Payed of my loan for my first stage attic and now building a side room (my bedroom doesn't need to be much bigger yet ^^).

I want to start a new PWP but due to the Fishing Tourney Isabelle won't let me XD Aaaargh.

Planted some trees and bushes.
Greeted Lyman who moved in from streetpass
Made plans to hang out with O'Hare at 8 PM (if I even remember, I always end up forgetting)
Delivered a package for Fauna addressed to Kiki
Put 20,000 bells towards my home loan and 30,000 into my savings account.

The hilarous Ricky moved into Chrome. He's gonna stay around awhile, even though I prefer Static over him.

Lionel got into boxes today in Celadon. :(

By the end of the day, Willow should be coming to Chrome, and Lionel should be united with his new mayor.

Made plans to hang out with O'Hare at 8 PM (if I even remember, I always end up forgetting)

Put 20,000 bells towards my home loan and 30,000 into my savings account.

I also often forget that I promised to meet up with them >< Hasn't happened yet with my current town. But I try to remember!
My achievements for today:
- Stopped Fang from moving
- Made 300K Bells from the Island and found 2 new insect species
- Seems like Kicks is finally being build and the Nooklings announced they will expand tomorrow! =D
- Cleaned up several trees to tidy up my town

I finally managed to clear up the train station area and my closet and kind of organised my museum rooms :)

A tree I planted successfully grew. I know they can't be planted directly next to the river, but that's only for up, down, left and right. If they touch the square diagonally, it's ok. I'm so happy:cool:

I caught an oarfish and coelacanth for the first time and gave them to my museum!
I caught them both within 5 minutes of each other about 10 minutes after I started fishing,
so I'm pretty proud, hahaha!

I did my first villager trade where I was the one getting the villager! I set out the paths and got 100 rating from the town as a new mayor. Will have to edit the town tune though... off key and horrible. I most certainly do not want the villagers going around singing that. :p

planted some bamboo and new bushes in the hopes of fixing a dead spot. *crosses fingers*

i also sent new clothing to about 3 of my villagers. i hope they try it on, i thought pretty hard about what i thought would look good on them. ^^

Nothing much...got a mermaid screen from the island though and got pinged to build a flower arch but I can't come up with where to place it exactly.

Celebrated Rocket's birthday, and began the tedious process of ridding my inventory of random stuff I don't want/never use.

Back