• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What color is your hair?

very dark brown! it turns a bit lighter in the sun though. I'd love to do an ombre into blues and purples though. <3 maybe after all of this corona stuff is over!

Ever since I was little I?ve called mine ?neapolitan? because depending on the lighting, it can look brown, red, or blonde.
My hair colour is strawberry blonde😋
Some days I like it, other days I wish I had more of a neutral hair colour. Some clothing doesn't really match with my hair and I find it rather annoying.
Maybe someday I'll look into colouring my hair.

dark brown. i've had it red, black, blonde and ginger before but i prefer my natural hair colour

my hairs darkish brown with blonde highlights rn but once the highlights fade im just gonna keep it brown. i havent kept my natural hair colour long for years and i miss it now

I used to have blonde hair as a kid, then it turned into a dirty blonde, then a medium kind of brown?? Very boring, so I dyed it a dark brown them black. I bleached it a few times and got baby highlights. I want to do half-half with black and .. maybe red?? I think it always looks cute, from the pictures I've seen of it. I also want to do a light grey, maybe with a hint of blue. Like Rosé's hair. But it would probably kill my hair :']

My natural hair is very dark brown but for about the last two years it has been blonde. Growing up I was always adamant that I’d never change the colour and when I changed my mind I was sure it would only be for a few months but I decided I really liked the blonde so it stayed, though I’ll be going back to my natural hair before too long.

I have natural brown with a tint of red if you look closely :) I miss highlighting/dyeing my hair tho...

My hair colour is like a light brown? Dark dirty blonde colour? Lol, it's sort of an odd shade to pin point I feel like. I was blonde as a kid, had fairly light hair until like 2nd or 3rd grade I think? It started to get darker but isn't a proper shade of brown. I feel like I'm doing a terrible job describing it 😂 It get's a little lighter in the summer when I'm out in the sun more!

Mine is dark brown, although it looks black. I tried adding dark red highlights once for some change but didn't want to keep up with the maintenance/cost.

i have really dark brown hair and i'm sticking with it ☆
i've only ever had it dyed once and it failed, my mum tried to dye it blue but it just came out as black lol

My hair is dark brown with blonde highlights! The way my highlights are though, I look more blonde than brunette. ^^;;

Mine is naturally light brown, but I dye it a chestnut brown. It's a demi-permanent dye that looks super natural, so most people would never know that my natural color is a little lighter.

My hair is naturally dark brown/almost black. I would like some highlights or ombre or something but I'm not skilled enough to do my own hair and...lockdown.

Mine is a dark silver toned brown. I use a bubble hair dye from Japan so my hair is pretty fried but I like the color so much 😫

My natural hair color is light brown, but I color it to look more like a natural dark red. I've always been fond of red hair and though I have colored my hair every color in the rainbow at one point or another, I always return to red.

Back