• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What color is your hair?

Naturally red, used to be a deep auburn but it's almost lightened to the point of strawberry blonde. I used to hate it (the color and texture) but I shaved it off and now it's regrowing. I'm more accepting of it's natural state now.

Very very dark brown. So much so that way back in grade one we made self portraits using construction paper and took turns guessing who was who. My teacher suggested that I use black paper for my hair as it was closer to my actual colour than the brown paper, even though my hair is definitely not black.

Dark brown.

In the summer, it gets much lighter...almost turns golden brown or chestnut. But, right now...it's quite dark. When I was a baby, I had platinum blonde hair. I mean...from the time I was born, until the age of about 2. Just the most platinum of platinum blonde you can imagine. Not sure what happened. Lol.

Naturally, it's a chocolatey brown. But since I've been dyeing it with red henna, it has a burgundy tint to it, making it appear more auburn/red-brown, which I just love~

I have naturally black hair, and I have previously dyed it to a chestnut brown color but my roots are growing out so much. Because of COVID though I’m afraid to go back to my stylist to fix my coloring, so it’s been an ugly two-toned hair color since apr </3

I've dyed my hair a few times, but it's almost always been red. I dyed half of it blue this year, but that was temporary dye.
I actually really liked it, but the blue dye got everywhere constantly as it was coming back out of my hair, and it stained everything, so I don't know when I wanna do that again lol
My hair is naturally an auburn or a honey brunette though

I have black hair! I’d love to dye it blue or get blue streaks in it one day though... but since it’s so dark that’ll be hard to do.

Dark/medium brown! I also have some streaks of red in there because my dad was a ginger. Weirdly, when I was a kid I had curly blonde hair.

ehhh. hard to say. it's not light brown, i guess you'd call it a medium-dark brown? looks almost black when it's wet/greasy (which happens too often)

in the right lighting, though, it actually looks more like a golden brown
i like it lol

its a really dark brown but i have some blondish/almost orange streaks from when i bleached my hair and they wont go away lol

Dark brown but now I'm starting to get little white hairs on the front of my head. If I'm going white early, I hope I get a little pepe le pew streak in the middle. :cool:

A blackish, dark brown color at the roots depending on the lighting. And then medium brown at the bottom because the red from my dye washed out. Before COVID, I dyed my hair a lovely burgundy color. However, my hair is too long now (because I'm currently afraid of going to hair salons), so I can't dye it again. It looks awful.🤮

I think my hair color would be described as "dark blonde." I honestly like it enough that I couldn't imagine changing it to any other color :>

Back