What color is your hair right now? Do you like bleaching your hair?

jet black as it naturally is. i recently booked an appointment to get it dyed though (i'm prob gonna get a balayage done) and it's in about a month! i'm not completely sure what i'll do yet bc i don't want to kill my hair, but i'll probably try to get a bit of that ashy blonde color in there if i can. i've been partial to dark and ashy blues too.

I keep my hair natural. i want it to be long so dying/bleaching it would be the last thing i want to do. although i still do want to try out other colors, id rather work it through hair chalk/spray color. since both dont damage the hair.

naturally some weird darkblonde/brown tone but i usually dye it dark brown though bc i can't stand my natural one much

My hair is naturally a dark blonde/brown color with some red in it. I absolutely refuse to dye/bleach my hair, or even put any chemicals in it like a perm, because I don't want my hair to lose its smoothness.

Right now, it's black- the dye was dark blue, but I put it over un-bleached, dark brown hair, and it became a really nice shade of black.

I'm not a huge fan of bleaching my hair, it makes my hair dry, and I'm always afraid of it dripping into my eyes.

Half blonde half black. I don't have a problem with bleaching, I'm super adventurous with my hair and never use crappy hottopic hair dye. just don't do it. I change my hair every few months!!

I prefer to let my hairdresser do the bleaching. Right now, my hair is a slightly faded blue with sections of purple. It looks like we did an ombre look, but the purple is a result of having gone pink last year; the color permanently stained some of my hair, and the blue over it comes up purple.

Once it finally gets trimmed out, I'd love to try a smokey pastel purple.

Brown/reddish right now, though my natural colour is ash blonde/light brown. I thought I'd try something different so I went a little darker but my natural blonde is already starting to come through again because of the sun bleaching it, so I think I want to go darker. I had never dyed my hair before until recently and honestly I wish I had done it sooner, I think I suit darker hair more than my natural colour.

It's my natural color and no I won't bleach my hair. Would rather have my hair stylist do it.

Black. I wouldn't mind bleaching my hair eventually and I don't really have an issue with it, but I've just never done it. Maybe someday I will, but I do like having black hair for now.

brown. i?d like to go pink soon. i?ve bleached and dyed my hair at home a dozen times. i?ve gone red, blue, purple, blonde, green.

Right now purpleish pink with medium brown roots. I dyed and bleached mine a couple of months ago so it's getting pretty faded. Looking to dye it a medium smokey purple so I'm not going to bleach this time. This last time was the first time I've ever bleached my hair. It did not go well lol. I was wanting a pastel purple/blue but it eventually worked out to a nice bright purple

Back