• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What Cabin for Camp Hyrule?

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I got cabin 2, with justin and masterDS

:eek:
I got cabin 2 also! There must be a lot of campersthis year because mine was sent durin 9PM.

I just realized that I used my dad's email adress to sign up for Nsider and then he deleted it. Guess I'll find out what cabin I'm in when it starts.

Bulerias said:
ZOMG

I'm in Cabin #4. Fish + Me + Monkey09 in a cabin = pwnage and domination.
Yea! thats cool cause last year I didnt get anyone from TBT I was sad now I have 2 of my favorite members!

Minoranza said:
Cabin 8 with shaun and dudelove.

Oh yah...

B)
Man, you are lucky. I want Shaun. >_> Don't know if I got him or not, never did get that PM... Oh well, I'll find out the day it starts.

Speaking of which, have they said the date it will start?

Back