• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What Cabin for Camp Hyrule?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
ZachsterPoke said:
DarthGohan1 said:
ZachsterPoke said:
Don't know yet. I'll edit this post when I find out.
Emails were sent today.
I know that. I just haven't gotten it yet.
3. If you don't receive this e-mail, DON'T PANIC. As long as you registered for Camp Hyrule, you will be allowed into camp. When you log into camp, your rank will automatically tell you what cabin you are in. In fact, you will only have access to your own cabin. So, there is nothing to worry about. When camp actually begins, the content of all daily e-mails is republished in the Trading Post.
-Andy
None of you get it...

-_-

I'm with Bulerias.. I haven't gotten my E-Mail yet. Anyway, I'm going to miss a lot of CH this year; I'll be on vacation.

Triforce3force said:
Good ol' Cabin 1! I was in that 2 years ago, and we won!

^_^

I'm never too active in CH, but it's fun anyway!

^_^
FTW Triforce! We're together!

Minoranza said:
Cabin 8 with shaun and dudelove.

Oh yah...

B)
Why do some cabins get two popular people while my cabin has two unknown NOAs? <_> They should mix them up. <_<

ZachsterPoke said:
Don't know yet. I'll edit this post when I find out.
Wait, I can't edit my post.

:p

Anyways, I just got my email, and I am now officially in Cabin #5 with NOA_Princess and NOA_Mysterious! WOO HOO!

:D

Back